More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Jennette McCurrdy

Born Jennette Michelle Faye, McCurrdy on June 26th, 1992 Jennette’s shot to fame came in the form of the hit television series iCarly alongside costar Miranda Cosgrove with Jennette playing the role of best friend Sam Puckett and her twin Melanie.

This in turn gave Jennette a starring role in Sam & Cat with future super star Arianne Grande as costar until the show was abruptly canceled after the first season. A decision that was made due to salary disputes, a feud between the two actresses and certain images leaked of Jennette.

Still the actress continued on with acting and used her fame to release several country songs until finally transitioning into directing, writing, and podcasts. A transition that sadly ended the actress’s career in front of the camera, depriving the world of her natural charm.

Thankfully this doesn’t meant the actress has disappeared from the world as Jennette continues to work behind the scenes as thus still remaining in the public eye.

Standing at a surprising 5’2 Jennette is well known for her long wavy blonde hair and chubby cheeks, albeit a healthier discipline has reduced the chubbiness but thankfully her 32C Breasts remains just as buxom as ever.

Supposedly there is even an image of Jennette topless, albeit with her face cropped out but that’s not why you’re here. Just in case here is an image in case you want to see for yourself:

Now as for bondage Jennette’s roles often means she is the one placing her costars in captivity as seen with costar Miranda Cosgrove.

Now while Jennette’s bondage and sexual history is rather slim or nonexistent at least we have our imagination to fill that void along with several images to brighten up our day.

Fantasies: Due her strong personality and dating history it is suggested that Jennette prefers someone strong and capable to dominate her. At the same time she certainly has a wild side to her but this is tamed with a natural submissive outlook.

Nightmare: Being into doing something she didn’t want to.

So the question is how did the former actress end up in bondage?

A) Boyfriend

B) from Arianne Grande

C) Self-Discovery

D) Fan

E) Intruder

F) Nickelodeon

G) Ransom

H) Debt

I)

J) Other

Now suggestions and ideas are welcome and all writers are welcome so feel free to add in your own chapters as well. Happy Reading.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)