More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Jenicenth Archer, a fresh-faced, up-and-coming knight

Author's note: A special thank you to MisfitRogue for letting me include his character Jenny (or one of her suspiciously similar-looking ancestors :P) in this latest chapter. Go check out his art on deviant art. It's amazing!

https://www.deviantart.com/misfitrogue242


Jenicenth, or Jenny, as she prefers to be called, is a bold, brash, overconfident 20 year-old black human woman who has just earned her knighthood (thanks to a rather eventful encounter with the infamous Hilda Brandt). She's strong, but lacks technique, and anyone who watches her fight can usually tell pretty quickly that... she's just not very good.

The young, strong Jenny has a chiseled physique, with her various battle scars instantly tells everyone looking at her that she is a warrior. She shaves her body hair, leaving only a little tuft of black hair perched upon her mons pubis. She is 5' 4" and has impressive C-cup breasts that she usually tries to keep wrapped down (she says it helps her fight). She likes to style the hair on her head into two puffs, with center-parted bangs in the front.

Jenny grew up poor and had a rough childhood. That's helped to make her tough, and incredibly resilient in the face of often extensive adversity. It also means she has no objections to taking from those who have plenty, and giving it to someone in need. She is very loyal to those she deems worthy of her friendship, and will fight to her last breath for her friends, family, or her own honor, but she isn't all serious. She has a playful streak and can be quite a trickster. She likes to play pranks on her friends, as well as people she thinks deserve a little humiliation.

Her lack of combat skill, combined with her tough-girl attitude and deeply-held beliefs often result in her mouth writing checks her delicious chocolate booty has to cash (and cash it it does).

Jenny's original debut can be found here:

https://chyoa.com/chapter/They-are-interrupted.1131801

What mischief is our heroine getting up to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)