More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

James McAnnon

James sets in a quiet little house in the suburbs, his eyes taking in his meager supplies, a few simple keepsakes, a hand operated can opener, two cans of kidney beans, a canteen full of water, a tattered change of clothes, a portable stove, a sleeping bag, and a backpack.

Glancing out the window you see a single Common Infected walking along the far side of the street. Above the rooftops, the sky has begun to lighten, the horizon painted in shades of pink and purple in the slightly overcast morning.

Allowing the curtain to fall back into place, you set back down, waiting for the relative safety of full light before setting out in search of supplies. As he waits, his mind turns to his options:

To the North, there are miles of residential area. Houses that potentially have supplies to scavenge.

To the East, is the mountains. While supplies may be harder to come by, the lack of human population may also result in a smaller number of Infected to contend with.

To the South, is the main part of town. Supplies may be plentiful, but there will also be more Infected in a dense population center like that.

To the West, are the docks and train yards. There may be large supplies of provisions there, so much so that the you would need to find a way to transport them.

North, South, East, or West?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)