More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dark_Ness Dark_Ness

Who are you?

James Chase, a down on his luck guy

You are James Chase. You graduated college a couple of months ago, but have been unable to locate a good job. Instead, you've been working part time at a restaurant as a waiter, barely making enough money to hold onto your studio apartment.

You're an average looking guy. You keep your brown hair fairly short, though it's gotten a little shaggy recently. You usually have a bit of stubble on your face. You have brown eyes and a slightly too large nose.

You're not exactly in shape, but you aren't fat. You're of average weight for your 5'11" frame. You tend to wear t-shirts and jeans most days.

You just returned home after a long night at work. You toss your things onto your nightstand and quickly change into a pair of sweatpants and hit the hay.

Unknown to you, however, is that your phone was infected with I-Bang at some point this evening. You're now at the mercy of anyone with one of the control apps. And, as it so happens, one of them is going to mess with you overnight.

When you wake up, you find that you've been affected by...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)