More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

How does the story start?

Ivanka Trump's real estate plans

-This place will do fine. I want a buildozer to get rid of the trees in all this section of the forest. By next week, I want the construction of these hotels to start.

Ivanka was looking at the woods around her with a determined look on her face. Next to her, the supervisor of the construction was looking at the dark woods nearby with a worried look.

-Anything wrong? asked the president's daughter.

-It's...it's just that...this forest. Did no one tell you about it ?

-Please don't tell me you believe in this haunted woods nonsense.

-I heard some stories and...

-Look, said Ivanka, visibly annoyed. I'm about to inherit my father's real estate empire, and I'm not planning to remain inactive. I want to develop it even further, and I don't care about some fairytales. I want your men to start working this week, or I'll find someone else to do it. Is that clear?

The worker hesitated for a moment, before nodding.

-Yes madam. Perfectly clear.

-Good, then I guess this conversation is over.

Meanwhile, without her knowing, an invisible presence was observing Ivanka, furious of this intrusion, and thinking about the best way to punish this insolent woman who was defying the spirits of this forest.

So you want to settle here, right? I can help you with that.

What happens to Ivanka

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)