More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by zbloutch zbloutch

What happens to Ivanka

A new tree in the forest

-Come on, let's go, Ivanka said.

The soon-to-be real estate mogul started walking, in a hurry to leave this forest, but almost fell when she stumbled on a root.

-Ouch ! those fucking trees...I'll do this town a service by getting rid of this forest.

Ivanka tried to release her foot from the root she had stumbled on, but to no avail. At the same time, she felt an ice cold sensation in this foot. Something was wrong.

-What the...why can't I move my f...oh my God !

Ivanka gasped when she saw her foot that was stuck in the ground. Instead of the slim feminine foot she had expected to see, she saw a wooden root that was sinking deep in the ground and had teared apart the expensive shoe she was wearing. Her foot didn't get stuck on a root. Her foot was the root !

-What's going on? she stammered, starting to freak out. You ! Help me !

The worker who had accompagnied Ivanka was looking at her leg with horrified eyes, slowly moving away from her. Understanding that he was going to leave her here, Ivanka started to panic.

-Wait ! I have money, lots of money ! If you help get out of here, I'll...

-This forest is cursed, I knew it ! I can't stay here.

-Wait, no !

The worker turned his back from Ivanka and ran away like the devil was pursuing him, leaving the scared business woman alone.

-No no no, Ivanka mumbled for herself, trying to break free.

She looked down again and felt overwhelmed by despair. It had spread. Now, her whole lower left leg, up to her knee, had turned into wood, making her loose all sensation in the transformed part, and it kept progressing. Her right leg suddenly felt drawn towards the other one. Slowly, she shuddered in horror when she saw her two legs fusing, the right one slowly turning into wood too. A minute later, her two legs had turned into a trunk, while her upper body was squirming, desperately trying to break free. Her pants were nos lying in shreds on the round around her.

-Help ! Somebody !

Ivanka screamed when the changes reached her crotch and waist. She could feel every organ, vagina, innards, turn into wood inside her body, followed by her skin. Every sensation disappeared as soon as the changes were done on a part of the body. Soon, her belly and lower back had turned into a part of the trunk too.

-No, this can't happen to me, this can't be happening...

Ivanka grabbed her head between her hands, hoping she was about to wake up from this horrible nightmare. But soon, she felt something strange. She looked at her hands and gasped. Her fingers were growing, getting longer and longer, as well as harder, slowly turning into branches. She soon saw leaves starting to grow on her fingers, while she started raising her arms against her will, the latter getting hard and turning into wood too. Meanwhile, she changes had reached her chest. Her boobs retracted, while her ribcage expanded becoming another part of the large wooden trunk. Her hair started raising on her head, slowly getting larger and harder, before turning into branches like her fingers.

-Help meee...

Ivanka's scream for help was silenced when the changes reached her throat, turning her vocal cords into wood. For another minute, she kept screaming in silent, tears flowing on her face. Her heartbeats slowed down and ultimately stopped, her heart having been transformed too, but it didn't seem like it would kill her. Finally, her face, last remaining human feature of her body, swelled, her soft skin cracking, becoming hard and brownish, her eyes and nose disappearing. A moment later, only a hole in the tree remained of her mouth, as if she would forever be frozen in this silent scream.

Help me ! Please help me !

Ivanka could no longer hear or see anything. She could feel her new body growing, as the tree she had become was reaching new heights, until it stopped, now twenty meters tall. There was nothing left of the body of the young and ambitious woman, except for the shredded clothes near the tree.

I can't stay like this, please change me back !

Ivanka was desperately trying to move, but she was now only a mere passenger of this motionless, solid body. This couldn't be real...she had to do something. Was there any way to break free from this?

*************************************************************************************

-Are you sure about it? I heard some rumors about this forest.

A young couple was standing right next to the tree that used to be Ivanka Trump. The woman who had just spoken was looking at the surroundings were a worried look. The man who was with her shrugged his shoulders.

-Just old stories to scare children. And I've always wanted to do this. It may be a bit of a cliché, but I can't help if I'm a hopeless romantic.

Meanwhile, Ivanka's mind, still stuck in the tree, was in shambles. A year had passed since her transformation. Not being able to hear, see or feel anything during all this time had had severe consequences on her mental state, slowly regressing her mind to a primitive state. She was now barely able to think about anything more than the most basic things.

Need...escape...this...bad...

Meanwhile, the guy had grabbed a knife in his pocket and got closer to the tree. A moment later, he started carving what was supposed to be a heart, and their two names.

Aaaaaah !

-There, only a couple finishing touches, and...

-Wait, said the woman. Is that blood coming out of the tree?

The man stopped and looked at what he had done. Instead of the sap he could have expected, there was indeed a dark red liquid oozing from where he had carved in the wood.

-Shit...

-I told you there was something wrong with this place.

-Yeah...maybe we should go.

For the years to come, more and more legends about people disappearing were told about this forest, making people even more scared of going there, and Ivanka was never heard from again.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)