More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by cphi cphi

Where do you want to cum?

It's not really up to you anymore.

Before you can even begin to form an answer, your balls tighten up. You've ridden right over the edge now. It's either stroke it out right now or ruin your orgasm.
"Ahhhnnnnnng....!" You are sure you look like an idiot as your face twists up into a ridiculous "o" face. You pump your seed indiscriminately, and it spurts onto your hand, then the edge of the tub, and then one super long spurt reaches all the way to the pile of clothes tossed on the floor by Tara. You spare a moment's thought for spraying your own son's shirt with your cum, but your main attention is on Tara herself.
"YESSS!!! FUCK, I LOVE IT!" She's shaking from the waves of pleasure that are coursing through her. It's as if the very sight of your white, hot load flying through the air is intoxicating to her. You wince at her volume, though, and whisper a fervent prayer that Jenna is still in the shower.
Tara is sending her own torrent of fluids over her hands as well, and several dripping rivers of girlcum are running down the bowl of the toilet. Jenna's blue dildo is positively painted with Tara's fluids. Your knees give way at the sight of this girl in the grip of a powerful orgasm, and you sit down hard on the tub's edge.
Breathing hard, Tara pulls the dildo free, tossing it into the sink. She leans over and snags up her bra, pulling a glob of your freshly sprayed cum from the strap. She's staring at in as is drips between her fingers, and then sticks her fingers in her mouth, sucking your jizz from her fingers with a look of delight on her face. She swallows, and sticks out her tongue to show you.
"Tasty. Much nicer than Jared's. I try to spit his whenever I can. You have a better diet, I guess." You really can't think of any response. Your brain is kind of...numb. But Tara is getting to her feet, pulling on her clothes and then washing her hands in the sink.
"That was so much fun, James." She leans over you, and plants a wet kiss on your lips, which you reciprocate by reflex. "Don't be a stranger, ok?"
She totters from the bathroom, closing the door behind her.
Did that really just happen?

You clean up the evidence of your little...encounter, get dressed and head out of the bathroom, and as you do, Jenna appears at the end of the hallway that leads to the entryway and stairwell.
"Ah, good morning, babe." she's dressed in an orange and cream sundress with floral pattern skirts, and she's lightly made up and her hair is held back in a simple ponytail.
"Morning." You smile, trying to hide the guilt of your little tryst. "You look nice."
Jenna smiles. "Thank you dear. Listen, I've got to run to the store to get a lot of groceries for this weekend. I'm seriously considering charging Jack and Karen for room and board." she chuckles, and then puts a hand on your arm. "Can you come with? It'll make things so much easier."

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)