More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose tale will you follow in this, the new age of sexual adventurousness?

Isolt the Lord Herald, a royal knight who serves the demon lord in secret

The story of Isolt the Lord Herald begins with a lesson in the kingdom's state of war and the welfare it offers to the villages and cities on its outskirts. When the Demon Lord's armies pressed forward from the west, humanity was caught off guard. The capital army was small and spread thin, allowing the demon lord to capture a secure foothold and convert many settlements into bases for his army. Understandably, only a few cities managed to withstand the onslaught-- the capital city itself, as well as those closest to the city, managed to survive. From there, humanity began to fight back.

For this reason, while Merridan credits its safety to the church and its knights corp, the rest of the kingdom credits a different : the capital army of royal knights. With their protection, the capital city enjoys immense prosperity, while an increasing number of villages are supplied soldiers from the burgeoning ranks of royal defenders. On the outside, it certainly seems as though humanity is recovering.

What the humans could never anticipate is that those same royal knights had been infiltrated at the highest level by spies for the demon lord. These spies worked to maintain a careful balance in this war while keeping tabs on the empire's capital. Chief among those spies was Isolt the Lord Herald, one of the prince's favorite knights and a beloved figure-head of the kingdom's army. Her prowess in battle was nearly unmatched and her leadership was the stuff of legends. Of course, those legends were easy to build when they chiefly relied upon the defeat of forces that she herself could order into retreat. Slowly, calculating, she'd made her way into a position of trust with all of the kingdom's most influential leaders. It could be said that the entire capital was a powder-keg and she held the match. Those same royal armies they'd built up could be brought down with the mass betrayal of the Lord Herald and her embedded demons.

So why hadn't the demon lord pulled the trigger yet? Isolt often struggled to come up with an answer.

As she paraded her armies through the streets, her raven-black hair fluttered in the welcome breeze, with sun shining overhead. Her royal purple cape streamed behind her and her silver, armored breastplate gleamed; the town was eager for a look, knowing that beneath that layer of armor stood the toned, dynamite body of the finest fighter in the kingdom. Below, her armor left much less to the imagination, terminating in a purple skirt and high-legged silver boots, showing the whites of her thighs in that appealing "absolute territory" that hardcore Isolt fans were always happy to talk about. One of her gauntlets rested upon the hilt of a short-sword, sheathed in a black scabbard at her belt. Her red eyes smiled to the crowd; the same false attitude was reflected in the gentle curve of her pink lips.

The kingdom's citizens all viewed Isolt as a tireless defender with no concerns outside their safety and welfare. They couldn't have suspected that as soon as she finished the parade, passing into the guard-house with just her most trusted companions of the royal army, she immediately sat down before a twisted obsidian mirror, reflecting a shadowy face that must certainly belong to the Demon Lord himself. Only a few among the Demon Lord's numbers were so privileged to speak with their lord directly... Even now, none of the other demons in the room could hear that voice or discern a single thing about their master. There were even those within the ranks that doubted Isolt and thought she used the supposed communication to further her own goals... But none would say that directly.

Here, away from prying eyes, Isolt felt comfortable enough to unfurl her luxurious, black wings... these were feathered like an angel's, for reasons that none of the other demons could understand. Isolt herself thought of them as a symbol of her lord's trust. While Geod relied on just a handful of close, trusted angels, the demon lord sought strength in numbers. But when the chips were down, he would turn to his most trustworthy subordinates-- people like herself. Every day, those wings of hers helped her to renew her faith in her sinister, mysterious master. "My master... I await your new orders," she spoke in a voice like crystal, shined and polished as though a slight imperfection could offend its owner.

The voice echoed throughout her head. It told her of the city of Merridan. The situation there had worsened. The demon lord was losing followers and spies at an alarming rate. The barrier over the city had so thickened that infiltration was nearly impossible. The companions of the knightly order of Dyna had become so powerful, overcoming them by would be difficult. The time had come to start a new war... but to do so would require weakening the people's faith on both fronts. They had to lose their confidence in Geod, weakening the barrier, and then the knights, seeing them for the traitorous demons they were.

The Demon Lord told her candidly that there were few left in his army that could be trusted with this sort of mission. Isolt was his finest agent... surely she could handle the task.

"It would give me great pleasure," Isolt spoke aloud, her grin shining against the oppressive darkness that the mirror seemed to emit. "This troublesome Merridan has been a thorn in your side. Please, allow me the ecstasy of its removal."

The voice on the other side seemed to grumble and grow silent.

Surprised, Isolt cocked one thin eyebrow, then looked to her demon allies. They shrugged; none of them could hear the voice. "Master? Has something displeased you?"

Her commander reminded her that she would be tested in Merridan. Specifically, this talk of 'pleasure' and 'ecstasy' was worrisome. The voice reminded Isolt that she needed to stay focused on her task and keep faith that the demon lord could provide her the greatest of pleasures the world had to offer. Merridan had become a dangerous place that strained the faith of demons. If she should ever waver... she should remember the Demon Lord's gift to her and use it as often as she must.

Now feeling relief, the treacherous royal knight regained her smirk and placed her hand upon what appeared to be an ornate dagger sheath, held at her thigh beneath her boot and strapped around her leg. "Do not worry. I have not forgotten. Once I retire, I will use this gift of yours to renew my faith. It is my honor and my privilege."

The other demons stared at the woman's thigh with mixed envy and curiosity. Even her most trusted allies had never been allowed to view this so called "gift of the demon lord" outside of its sheath.


Isolt set out with a small party of royal knight companions, all of them demons in hiding, headed on the way to Merridan. The barrier was likely to be a problem for any demon hoping to step through, but they'd come prepared; a demon channeler named Madwick rode across from her. For now, his form was fully concealed by a thick cloak, but he seemed to be enjoying his vital role in this mission and all the perks that came with it; he'd been talking her ear off non-stop for the entire carriage ride from the capital city to the outskirts of Merridan. As the two shared the private interior of the lead carriage, the figure shook with giddy anticipation. "What would you do without me and my channeling magic, Issss-solt?" he questioned in a haughty voice, sounding as though he was speaking around a flickering snake-like tongue. "Only I have the power to turn the blessssss-sings of Geod against the damned!"

"And every moment in your presence makes me feel as though I am the damned, Madwick," Isolt responded, resting her chin disinterestedly upon one fist.

"Keh! Bold words, but you must undersssss-stand that I am the most essssssss-sential piece of this operation!" he spat, revealing green, scaled hands from inside his cloak and rubbing them together eagerly. "Why don't we take the edge off before our misssss-sion? Let me show you how I've practissssss-sed with my tongue~"

"I don't care to learn of it," the haughty knight scoffed, flipping her regal black hair over one shoulder and fixing him with a withering, red-eyed glare. Her body was that of an ageless young woman, similar to the average angels. By appearances, she couldn't be older than her early 20s. Still, her power inspired fear in her subordinates; even an egoist like Madwick was to relent once she showed she didn't hold him in any particular esteem for his role here. "I don't want to spend my first day in Merridan picking your scales out of my hair..."

His talk tested her conviction. Truth be told, she'd been without a man, woman, or demon's touch for an achingly long time, so much so that she could almost be persuaded to spend the carriage ride the way Madwick had requested. Unfortunately, she'd taken an oath; to ensure her focus and her loyalty to the Demon Lord, she would not submit to any form of sexual release with any other. She'd actually never shared so much as a kiss in her entire long life as an ageless demon.

Luckily, the Demon Lord had granted her a favor...

"I must commune with our master," she spoke suddenly, trying to hide the way she swiftly switched one leg over another to hide a slight moistness against the tight, black shorts she wore beneath her skirt. "You handle the infiltration, Madwick, and keep the barrier open for when I rejoin the party. Our Lord will not forgive you if you fail in this task."

Despite her cold demands, the scaly demon seemed happy to receive an order that put him in command, even if only temporarily. "Of courssssss-se, milady! The barrier will be naught of consssss-sequence!" he reassured her, showing a sharp-toothed grin from inside his hood.

Isolt nodded, then took off, unfolding her wings. The people of the kingdom couldn't be allowed to see these, but they would be fine to spread in demon company. She shot off from the carriage, while impatiently fumbling one hand over the sheath at her thigh. With an expression of aching longing, she bit her lip, nearly in tears at the want for relief. The parade hadn't given her a chance to use the Demon Lord's gift and this long, bumpy carriage ride had been . The moment she saw her opportunity, Isolt found a shady tree, away from the eyes of the other demons, then turned behind it. The others might assume that at this point she was planning to unsheathe that dagger and begin some occult ritual, strengthening both her powers and her faith for the mission ahead...

Her allies had no idea that her dagger was no dagger at all. From out of the sheath, Isolt pulled a black, rubbery dildo, over-sized in its length and with the shape of a pair of balls modeled at its base. Near the top was a clear indentation of the penis's head. It might be pretty decent as far as a dildo went... but it was no magical device or demonic implement that could only be granted by her worshipped Demon Lord. In reality, it was just a trick. Knowing that the people of the Merridan would be fully capable of introducing her to the pleasures of the human world, the Demon Lord had prepared what could almost be called a prank: he'd given her a fully ordinary dildo for the sake of keeping her in line.

Still, she worshipped the item, thinking of it as a symbol of her Lord's favor. Once behind the tree, she hung her purple cape from a branch, then slid down the black, silken shorts beneath her purple skirt. Beneath that was a scandalously small, lacy black bikini with a red bat symbol on the front; it was the mark of her beloved Demon Lord. She slipped those aside too, then greedily gobbled the head of the dildo with her womanhood, groaning with excitement as it entered her. "Oh... Oh, yes! Take this, the body of the Lord Herald, and let me return the pleasure you give to me!" This pornographic chant was the sort of mood-making she had to rely upon to get herself off, unfortunately.

The woman, fully convinced that an ordinary dildo was the greatest of pleasures life had to offer, pushed the toy up against the bark of the tree behind her and then held her hands up to its branches, grabbing them as though embracing a lover's shoulders. One might think she was forcefully fucking a treant or a dryad, from a distance, as she slid her butt back and forth against the hard wood. "Mmm! Such technique! Such prowess! Cunning moves and overwhelming ; the kind that only you could summon! Please, take me harder! I can bear it!" She closed her eyes and bit one finger as she continued, shaking her lovely, pale ass back and forth against the dildo with a sloppy, rubbery slipping noise.

Now thoroughly soaked down below, the woman fell forward onto all fours, while pounding the dildo back and forth against the tree with her sizable, pale butt-cheeks. "So rough! Ooh! Harder, Master! Harder!" As if the dildo or the tree had any way of controlling the being inflicted upon her, she begged them to hit her deepest parts. "That's it! Make me cum! Let's cum together, my Lord! Fill me with your spirit and forgive your slut of a Lord Herald! Drive her crazy with your big, demon cock!" This, despite her uncertainty that the Demon Lord was, in truth, even male.

Finally, she gave out; her legs quivered and her eyes screwed shut while her juices shot out powerfully, watering the tree that had been so kind to serve as her stand-in for the Demon Lord. As she wiggled her hips and slipped out the long, black sex toy, she panted with the greatest sexual release she'd ever known... again, that of an ordinary dildo. The naïve, relative virgin of a demon licked her lips as she retrieved her cape and began to dab around her lady parts, then lovingly rubbed the shaft of the toy. "Hm hm... Powerful as ever, my Master. Once again, I am reaffirmed in my faith. There can be no greater satisfaction~"

With that sultry coo for nobody's benefit, she re-sheathed the newly cleaned gift of the Demon Lord, then resumed a solitary march towards the wood-brown and stone-gray blob of Merridan in the distance. She'd interfered in the affairs of Merridan and left it to die once before, only to see it surge back towards prosperity... this time, she vowed she wouldn't leave a glimmer of hope for them to fall back upon!

Will Isolt meet back up with Madwick and the others, or encounter someone else on her way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)