More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by scoopadroop scoopadroop

Which way will you go?

Investigate the Houses

Walking over to the homes you realize that maybe the inhabitants have met the same fate as the rest of the city, but your loneliness is telling you that it is worth the risk. The walk is longer than to the town and it is nearly dusk by the time you reach the street creating the black smoke. Three houses on the street were creating smoke, you decide to check the one closest first.

You walk up to the first door turning the door knob to find it locked. You peer in through the window seeing nothing inside, no movement, no people, nothing. Thinking about what to do next you notice an odd looking rock in the front garden, one that's a little too grey compared to the others. You pick it up and turn it over finding a compartment underneath containing a key. You try it on the door, finding it fits you try it on the door and step inside the apparently empty house.

Taking a few steps in a floor board creaks under your feet. A door to your left slams open revealing a 9" cock attached to a DD breasted futa running at you. It dives at you reaching out to grab you!

Do you manage to throw it off or does it take you down?

Throw it off or get taken down?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)