More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zash Zash

What happens on the weekend?

Introduction (Jane's P.O.V)

I'm so horny. When John told me that all of his friends would be interested in fucking me, I was interested in testing that theory. So that night while he slept, I sent out texts to all of his friends. The question was basically the same all around: "Do you think I'm sexy?"

I walk to the bathroom and take a selfie of my pouting face to send as well to grab their attention.

Instantly John's friends start replying positively:

Jason: "Fuck yes you're sexy. Tbh would love to push my big cock through those pouting lips."

Michael: "If John wasn't around, you'd be bent over a table with my huge cock in your pussy ;)."

T: "Fuck Jane, no shit I think you're sexy. I've wanted you riding my massive dick for months."

As I read their messages I begin to feel my pussy grow wet and a feeling of becoming hornier than when John told me they'd be open to it. The thought of cheating on him with his friends under his very nose turns me on intensely. Quickly I text back the same response to all of them: "And how big is your dick exactly? ;)."

Not long after they start sending photos of their dicks and I'm fucking amazed. Jason's dick is at least 8 inches erect, Michael's is 9 inches and T, being black, is almost 11 inches. All of them are way bigger and thicker than John's. I realised then that I'm never going to be satisfied with John's dick, it's pathetically small compared to these ones. Deciding to commit fully to my plan, I text each of the boys back: "Mm nice, wayyy bigger than John's. Turns me on sooo much. Watch your snapchat over the next few days ;)."

Quickly they begin to respond in earnest:

Jason: "Oh I'll be sure to ;). Always knew he'd never be able to satisfy you."

Michael: "Now we're talking baby :), lmao the rumours about his small dick must've been true."

T: "Hell yes girl, send me those sexy selfies. Lol, figured he had a small pencil dick."

I laugh at their description of my boyfriend's dick, they weren't exactly wrong. At the same time, I feel extremely turned on, so I shoot back a quick text to them all saying: "I'll talk to you tomorrow big boy ;)." Finishing this, I turn off my phone and jump back into bed. Feeling amazingly horny like I haven't in years, my hands begin gliding over my body. As I caress my tits with one hand, my other begins to stroke my pussy. Slowly I push one finger in, then another, til finally four of my fingers are frantically pushing in and out. I imagine Jason, Michael and T gangbanging me, using every single one of my holes, filling them with their colossal dicks. All the while John was to watch in the corner. The thought of this quickly makes me approach the best orgasm I've ever had in my life, and I yell out, "CUM FOR ME BOYS!" as it hits, imagining them spraying me everywhere with their thick, warm, white cum. John sleeps through the whole thing. He doesn't realise what his friends are gonna be doing to me over the next few weeks before I dump him and his small dick.

The next day I begin snapchatting his friends. It starts off slow, a cheeky smile or a p.o.v pic of my legs, followed by a cheeky caption like, "I bet you'd like to cum on this pretty face ;)," or, "Wouldn't you love these legs wrapped around your shoulders ;)." Soon however, the photos get a lot more heated. I find myself heading into the bathroom more often, sending them pictures of my naked tits, pussy and ass, as well as personalised videos of me masturbating, moaning their name or deepthroating my dildos. They were all very responsive, sending back videos of them stroking their massive dicks just for me. John gives me weird looks because of the amount of selfies I'm taking, but shrugs it off, probably labelling it some girly thing to do. He has no idea of what I'm doing, and that turns me on even more.

A week after this starts, I get a text from Jason:

Jason: "I've got backstage passes to see this band and I know the lead singer. He said to bring a hot chick willing to be a band groupie and get fucked by the band, other groupies and me. Interested? ;)."

How does Jane respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)