More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zash Zash

How does Jane respond?

Obviously she says yes

Excited to fuck so many guys, who will probably have bigger dicks than John, I quickly text back Jason:

Me: "I'm very interested ;), when's the show?"

Jason: "Tonight."

I squeal internally, my fantasy is coming true. Excitedly I confirm that I'll be going:

Me: "I'll be there, can't wait for that big dick to be inside me ;)."

Jason: "Mm, neither can I, pick you up at 7?"

Me: "Sure :)."

Putting my phone down, I move to quickly get ready. I head to the closet and start going through my clothes. Jason wanted a slutty groupie, I'll give him exactly that. I decided to start with my underwear, then I think to myself, what kind of a slut wears underwear? Opting out of that, I decide to put on some fishnet stockings and a tiny miniskirt, one so tiny my ass was basically exposed. It's so slutty and I'm dripping wet at the thought of being fucked by a band and Jason. Next I pick out the top, which proves to be quite difficult. All of my tops are way too long for a groupie slut. Deciding to improvise, I grab a pair of scissors and start cutting up a white tank top I own. What's left is essentially mini bra, which tightly fits over my body, barely going past my tits. Slipping on a set of high heels, I make my way to the bathroom and start putting on makeup. I put on mascara, as well as rosy red lipstick, which is sure to rub off onto the dicks I'm definitely going to suck tonight leaving them red. I've never dressed up like this for John, seeing what I've seen now he hasn't, nor ever, will deserve it.

As I'm coating on some extra lipstick, I hear John get back from work. Smirking to myself, I slightly bend over the sink to give him a view of my tight ass, not enough for him to see I'm not wearing panties though. Just a little tease, because he's definitely not gonna be fucking me for tonight or a while. I see him look me up and down in the mirror, as well as a little bulge in his pants grow. I laugh to myself, he really is small compared to his friends.

"Girls night with Crystal or something?" he asks, clearly trying to figure out why I'm dressed like this. I ignore him for a moment, finishing up my lips while thinking of deepthroating one of his best friends.

"Nah going out to see a band with your friend Jason," I tell him when I finish giving him a sultry smile in the mirror. Teasing him really is fun. He looks at me, dumbfounded for a moment, probably wondering why I'm going out with his friend.

"Weird, he didn't mention anything to me about going to see a band. Why'd he ask you?" John responds, with a very confused and slightly worried look on his face. I don't want him knowing anything yet though, that'd ruin my fun.

"Apparently he's friends with one of the guys in the band and the guy asked him to bring a hot chick with him, so he asked me. He said I'm the hottest girl he knows. He said you wouldn't really like the music anyways." This visibly calms him down, he actually believes my story. Wow, I knew he wasn't the brightest guy, but shit this is another level of dumb. I suddenly hear a honk from the driveway. I squeal out again with excitedness, my fantasy is literally waiting outside. I exclaim, "That's him! I'm so excited this is my first time doing this, wish me luck hun!" I give him a peck on the cheek to keep up appearances before running outside to get in Jason's car.

Jumping in the passenger seat, I'm greeted with the sight of Jason. He's quite tall, with blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. That's not why I'm interested in him though. "Hey big boy," I say to him, dragging my voice in a sexy and sultry way.

"Hello you little groupie slut, ready to get fucked tonight?" He asks back. I can already see his erection in his pants, it's fucking massive. It makes John's look like a toothpick.

"You bet I am," you tell him excitedly. Quickly, I pull up my miniskirt, giving him a view of my shaved pussy. His eyes light up, and I say, "Like what you see big boy?"

"Fuck yes," he says, eyeing me up and down. His erection is straining to break out of his pants as he starts the car and begins driving off to the concert.

How does the drive go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)