More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by andyarse andyarse

What happens next?

Interupted by the pregnant man

"I don't know what's going on here!" I said and jumped off the bed. The man in the next cubical was moaning now and both the doctor and the scantily clad nurse rushed over to him. "I think it's almost time nurse!" said the doctor, and pulled off the sheet covering the man's enormous belly. "I'll get the stirrups." said the nurse as he teetered off in tall pink high heels, showing off his lean legs, wearing white fishnet stockings held up with a suspender belt visible under his short tight skirt.

I moved out of the way of the doctor as he pulled back the man's hospital gown revealing his rounded belly and broad muscular chest. "Concentrate on your breathing Andy, I'm going to make you more comfortable." said the doctor, moving away the pillows. "I need to check your dilation."

The nurse was back now and I watched as he attached the stirrups to the bottom of the bed. They both moved the man into the position, each of his thick thighs spread very wide, resting on the steel frame.

The nurse reached for one of the medical instruments surrounding him. It was some form of ultrasound scanner I presumed. "Lets have a quick look shall we?" said the doctor, lubing up the pads and stroking it over the man's protruding belly.

"Oh!" said the nurse, "I wasn't expecting that!" "What is it nurse?" asked the doctor, looking over to the screen. "How long exactly have you been pregnant Andy?" Andy's face changed from gritted teeth to guilty instantly!

What is Andy pregnant with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)