More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What path do you take?

Information on the characters and story lines so far...

This story is a reboot of my other story called "Gaining Possession Powers" back at Writing.com!

Some chapters I post will be very similar to my other stories on the site. I will make some editing changes here and there and sometime I will just rip the chapter into this story. I can't take too much credit for some of the chapters as many of them are posted and written many years ago by the writers of that site and I give all the credit to them!

Characters:

Aaron's possession powers evolve to where he can obtain other types of abilities. This storyline is based on the people he meets in his everyday life. He can also be able to solidify his ghost form in this state, but it takes a lot of his energy to do so. He can also be able to mimic the person's personalty, while keeping hold of his own. His possession powers are near limitless.

Aaron Bradly : Our main character, an 18 year old high school graduate who is gifted in all areas of life. He is a sort of comedian and like to makes jokes here and there. 6 foot 1, light brown hair, blue eyes, fit build.

Cody Johnson: 19 years old, Arron's best friend and co-captain of the football team along with Aaron, has a dark sense of humor, he isn't the brightest person when he's thinking. He's very perverted. 6 foot 3, jet black hair, brown eyes, buff.

Hailey Johnson: 18 years old, Cody's little step sister, a smart girl who is a top dancer at her schools dance team. Long brown hair, 5 foot 8, B cup.

Stacy Peeler: 18 year old classmate and rival. She is a nerdy girl who would be at the top of her class if it wasn't for Aaron. Publicly hated Aaron for his smarts. 5 foot 10, short blonde hair, A cup

https://imgur.com/zuPmllH

John McDons: 18 years old, another one of Aaron's rivals. He hates Aaron with a passion. A sort of bully, John is ripped from head to toe. 6 foot 6, long red hair

Jamie Veck: 18 year old classmate of Aaron's. She is a teen model who is pretty friendly and loves to party. 5 foot 11 , B cups, long blonde hair

Cindy Veck: 19 year old collage student and sister of Jamie, she is very hot even hotter then her sister. She is sort of slutty and wears very revealing outfits. 5 foot 8, long blonde hair, C cups

Note those characters could also appear in the other pathways as well!

(Hero Path) (You) Aaron gains the ability of body possession and can turn into a ghost at will. You want to use your power for the greater good and become a sort of superhero, but are you a hero or a antihero? Do you wish to be the hero that people want or the antihero that they might need? This pathway is yours to create! Battle villains and use your power for the greater good and have a little fun here and there. Beware evil-doers!

Plot:

This storyline is the hero path where Aaron uses his powers for the greater good and wants to become superhero like vs evil-doers.

The story starts with a bank robbery where a beautiful, but dangerous women is in the process of robbing a local bank. Aaron finds himself in the heat of it all and uses his possession powers to stop her. This leads to many possible superhero like adventures in which Aaron becomes a protector as well as an antihero.

Note: Arron's body possession power in this storyline allows him to possess others as freely as his wants by turning into a ghost and flying into them. He can not however obtain the memories of the person he is possessing but can obtain his host's skills or abilities such as knowledge in hand to hand combat or a talent like singing or driving a plane. He can only possess one person at a time. People who he possesses don't remember anything from when they are possessed.

Current characters:

Hank: 6,4 Age 19 huge build, brown hair. A classmate of Aaron's who he never really talk to cause of how nerdy he seems. Was a hostage at the bank. He is a huge guy, who could do some damage if he wasn't such so soft. He is super smart and has high moral character. Has a strong sense of justice. He becomes your new sidekick and partner in your path towards justice.

The Attractive Unknown Women: Aaron meets this women in the beginning of the story in a bank robbery. She is a mysterious vixen who attempts to rob a bank. She is an attractive women who is very fit and is trained in hand to hand combat. She is as dangerous as she is beautiful. She is very Hollywood spy like. This mysterious women is apart of a secret criminal group, who's goals are unknown at the moment.

Credit to the following writers who added chapters to this storyline.

Reset (15)

Video (3)

Bloxxer (1)

Maskmarker (1)

(Evil Path) Characters

Ramsey: A being of magical chaos that aids Aaron with his Possess Note, a notebook much like the Note that will allow Ramsey to possess any person whose name is written in this notebook. He also gave Aaron his possession powers in this storyline.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)