More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by beefboy9000 beefboy9000

Who are you?

In the food court mall...

Amber watched their asses she didn’t know why but she just wanted to reach forward grab their ass and squeeze or stick something into it. She blinked and shook her head ’What the fuck?’ she thought, ’Why do I have these thoughts?’ she was worried, she didn’t think like that before even if she did it wasn’t so in public she felt embarrassed. But she couldn’t figure out what caused this she wanted to just shrug and say it was nothing but the wetness in her crotch spoke volume. She felt weak at the knees like she was about to fall. “Hey Amber? You ok?” She looked to see John looking at her concerned.

“Y-Yeah…” She said shakily and she looked to see that they were standing in front of the McDonald in the mall she walked forward and sat down gratefully. John sat next to her and she looked at him he saw and said.

“What?” Amber stared at him, she didn’t want him to know that she was wet but that probably wouldn’t of mattered anyway considering they were all now sitting down. John sighed and stood up, “Fine, fine! Dani mind sitting next to Amber, she doesn’t want me to.” He said Dani nodded and she got up and sat next to Amber while John sat next to Kyle. Amber was somehow relieved by this she dind’t know why but with Dani sitting next to her she felt not only more relaxed but also a lot hornier. Her panties were soaking now and she was shifting slightly in her seat not that anybody noticed. “Me and Kyle’ll get food, whatcha want?” He asked.

“Give me a Mc Double with cheese, large fries, and a raspberry iced tea.” Dani said Amber looked up when everybody looked at her. She felt so tired, confused, and… and hungry… so very hungry!

“3 Mc Doubles, 5 extra-large fries, 2 Big Macs, 3 rootbears, and 2 12-pack chicken nuggets.” She said everybody stared at her silently, then John gave a nervous chuckle.

“O-okaaayy… let’s try this again what do you want?” He said Amber glared at him.

“What I just said dumbass!” She snarled John glared back.

“The fuck you just say?” He growled leaning forward to glare down at her Amber was about to stand up when Dani put a hand on her shoulder.

“Kyle!” She said looking at Kyle who was blinking stunned.

“Oh uh let’s go John!” He said grabbing John and pulling him away with a great effort the two walked to the front talking quietly. Dani turned to Amber frowning and looking confused. The music in her ears was speeding up and growing louder.

“Uh… what are you doing?” She asked Amber then blinked and shook her head.

“I, I don’t know my head feels foggy… I can’t… think….” She said Dani looked worried.

“Well…. Maybe some food might help… Just be paitient.” Dani said then Amber looked at Dani her eyes pleading.

“Am I pretty?” She suddenly asked Dani raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah…?” Dani said nervous. “John at least thinks so, and Kyle does too.” Amber shook her head.

“I don’t care do you think I’m pretty?” Amber asked leaning forward feeling suddenly very charged like she was going to exploide.

“Ummmm… Uhhh… Hey Kyle what took you?” Dani said, Amber turned to see Kyle and John standing there.

“Well getting all of Ambers stuff she’s the first customer to order this much. Hell apparently not even the fatso’s order this much.” Kyle said jokingly nobody laughed. John put the food down in front of Amber and she immeadiatly grabbed the burger tore off the wrapper and began to eat as if she hadn’t eaten in days. She began to stuff more food down her throat, as she did the music in her ears sped up and got louder. Also her pants were now starting to grow wet her panties now drenched…

As Amber crammed the food in her face, chunks fell to the tray. Amber ignored the scraps as she grabbed handfuls of the stuff and swallowed it at record speed. Her friends stopped eating and just stared as she inhaled everything in front of her.

"Amber..." Dani, tugged on Amber's shirt sleeve. "A-Bear. Are you okay?"

Amber ignored her friend, as the music seemed to get louder and louder, faster and faster. It was almost like she heard it in her head, and not through her MP3 player.

A tightness grew in her body... a swelling sensation. It was as if she could feel her skin crawling away from itself. She dropped some french fries to free up a hand to scratch her boob, which felt heavy. Wetness on her shirt made her think about her soda. She picked up one of her soft drinks and sucked down the liquid without taking a breath.

By now, most of the people sitting around them were also staring. Amber's shirt and bra had grown so tight that the edge of one of her areola were peaking out the stretched out v-neck t-shirt she had on. The front was wet with milk, which matted the cloth to her bra. She looked like she had the fake tits of a stripper and tried to put on clothes 3 sizes too small. She'd barely noticed.

John was getting upset. "Amber, your boob is falling out." She ignored him. "Amber, your fucking tit is popping out of your shirt." She kept sucking on the drink, nearly emptying the whole thing in one long gulp.

Angrily, John reached over and snatched the headphones out of Amber's ears. The headphones and MP3 player fell out and slid under the table.

Amber stood up, startled, dropping her drink. When she stood up, the front of her pants bulged. It looked like she had stuffed one of the big macs down the front of her pants. The sudden strain made the zipper split open, and the black and purple polka dot panties she had on underneath puffed through the hole. Everyone at the table was frozen.

"Hey guys, sorry, I hate the lines at-- Oh my God!" Carrie had come up behind the rest of the group, holding her tray of food. She hated McDonald's food, and preferred to get a sandwich wrap and green tea at the health food place on the other side of the court.

"Guys, what the f--" Carrie's question was interrupted as Amber abruptly turned to run, and accidentally tackled Carrie, sending her health food flying, as the two girls tumbled to the ground.

Carrie had the wind knocked out of her. Amber, on top, felt the sensation of another crotch pressed against hers. Her fleshy mound throbbed with need. She ground her pelvis hard into the smaller girl pinned below her.

Once was enough for the transforming girl. The tip of a cock seemed to break free of the polkadot prison, and just cleared the burst zipper enough to send two ropes of ejaculate up the torso of the blonde beneath her. She arched her back in ecstasy, popping her left nipple free of the shirt and bra, mists of milk splattered Carrie's face. The trapped girl spat out the liquid and batted her eyes against the barrage.

A brief second of silence, and Amber's eyes rolled back out of the top of her skull. She climbed off Carrie, and bolted for the exit. John took off running after her.

Dani ran over to Carrie, helping the fluid covered girl off the ground, dabbing her face with a hand full of napkins.

Kyle, still sitting at the table, completely confused as to what was going on, noticed the MP3 player on the ground. He picked it up; there were still sounds coming out of it. It was still on. He put the buds in his ears, curious about what she had been listening to.

As Dani rubbed off the fluids she could feel a intense heat coming from Carrie it was she was so hot that steam was rising from her. Carrie moaned and groaned lying on the ground curled into a ball. “Everything is going to be ok… Um… Sorry about that.” Dani said Carrie was silent then she began to convulse her body straightening. She twitched and shuddered and she rolled onto her back, thrusting her hips into the air. She screamed and began to thrust again and again each thrust caused her muscles to bulge outward. Her pants then began to bulge outward tenting as something large and thick began to press outward. With each thrust it continued to press the sound of tearing fabric could be heard both from her crotch and from her top. Dani looked in horror and hesitant curiosity, Then with a mighty *rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrripp!* Her shirt busted out and her breasts began to swell up and outward her nipples growing longer and longer leaking a white liquid. Then her pants gave way and from them covered in a pair of blue panties came forth the bulge easily as thick as a soda can and as long as a slab of salami. Carrie stopped thrusting her hips and lay there now panting she had her eyes closed.

Dani gaped at what she saw, she then looked at the cock and saw nestled in Carrie’s pants was a pair of Grapefruit sized balls that looked swollen. Carrie then opened her eyes and they locked onto Dani, she snarled and grabbed Dani’s head and her down onto the cock Dani caught by surprise had her scream muffled by the cock in her mouth. Carrie grunted as her cock bulged and began to blow large globs of cum into Dani’s mouth and down her throat. When Carrie finished cumming which took a grand total of 49 seconds her breasts were now the size of cantaloupes and leaking milk. Carrie then…

What does Carrie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)