More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

Which seat does Mary choose?

In the Back with Susan

Susan grabbed Mary by the arm. "Sit in the back with me. We don't need John all distracted by our girl talk."

"This isn't my first time behind the wheel," John said in a huff. "I doubt a simple conversation will impact my ability to hold my lane."

"Oh dear brother," Susan said in a sarcastic tone, "I've ridden with you before, you don't need any distractions to be a poor driver. If anything I need Mary to distract me and keep me from having a heart attack due to your recklessness behind the wheel."

For good measure, Susan stuck her tongue out at her brother. Then in a giggling fit shoved Mary into the backseat. "Oh calm down Johnny, I just hate sitting in the back of the car all alone."

Mary winced a little as she knew how John hated being called Johnny. "It's ok John. You know how us girls love to gossip. Even if you are Susan's brother and my dear friend, there are certain secrets we can't have you knowing." Mary said with a wink hoping to alleviate the wound that John's pride had evidently taken.

John's mouth dropped open for just a second before he composed himself and turned the key; he chuckled a single word to himself. "Women."

If Susan had been angry at John, she quickly got over it as she began to rapidly explain all the wonderful things they would be doing over the weekend. "You're going to love it, Mary. Martin is going to be there. Though his line is sure to be long as hell. Also, they're debuting the new Star Wars trailer and some of the cast from the new Harry Potter spin-off will be there as well. Oh, and don't forget the panel's on the latest anime Funimation is bringing over. Also..."

"Jesus!" John interjected. "Slow down Sue. You're going to overload Mary and fry her brain."

"I don't know why you are butting in Johnny." Susan retorted gratingly. "Aren't you generally more into the gaming than anything else."

"Sure but we don't normally have a guest. I think it would be rude if I ignored Mary and disappeared to the gaming area for the entire con." John stated while stealing a glance at Susan.

"I'm certain it's your sense of chivalry that has you all altruistic toward Mary," Susan said with a tinge of bitterness.

John and Susan continued to bicker back and forth about who would be Mary's guide. Mary stayed quite during the family squabble. She had never known the siblings to have a disagreement before. The fact that it was over her made Mary a bit uneasy. Finally, the argument ended, and an awkward silence descended over the group.

Sitting in silence Mary let out a yawn. I guess the day is getting to me. Mary shifted her position to get more comfortable. She was about to fall asleep when she was jolted awake by Susan's head suddenly coming to rest on her shoulder. Mary turned to push her friend off her. The sight that greeted her caused Mary to stay her hand.

Susan shirt was completely open. Her pert creamy breast exposed. There rise and fall in time with Susan's breath was the most erotic thing Mary had ever seen. When did her blouse become almost completely unbuttoned? And her nipples! They're hard!

Mary quickly looked toward the front to see if John had noticed. She need not have worried. John had put in his ear buds and was rocking away with the music on his iPhone.

Mary turned her attention back to her friend's exposed chest. She knew she should cover her up. But part of her wanted to explore her friend, to caress those perfect pert tits of hers. Mary found herself torn between doing the right thing and giving in to the wicked desires she was feeling.

Does Mary cop a feel or cover her friend up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)