More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

Does Mary cop a feel or cover her friend up?

Mary can't resist Susan's breasts.

Shit, if John decides to look back here I'm going to have a hard time explaining why his sister is leaning against me with her boobs hanging out; Mary thought as she nervously reached to button her friends blouse. Susan had unbuttoned her top almost all the way. Only the bottom two buttons kept it from flinging wide open to expose the blonde beauty in all her chesty glory. Mary deftly fastened the first button with no problem. When Mary reached for the second button, Susan unexpectedly shifted. Mary's hand brushed over Susan's exposed breast and rock hard nipple.

A shiver ran up Mary's spine at the sensuous touch of her friend's fleshy globe. So soft. Touching Susan's breasts had put Mary in a trance. She reconsidered her decision. Susan has the best boobs I've ever seen. I'm so jealous of that milky white color, those large dark aureoles, and her perfect nipples. Susan's tits would mesmerize anyone male or female. Also, it can't be an accident that Susan's top was undone. And why was she not wearing a bra?

Mary's hand began to move as though it had a mind of its own. Before it consciously registered with her, she found she was gently caressing her best friends perfect breast.

This is wrong! Mary's mind screamed. Yet Mary continued to grope Susan. Now she had taken her other hand and fully opened Susan's shirt allowing her other boob to spill out. Mary was lost in her debauchery now. She began playfully rolling her friend's erect nipples between her fingers.

I never knew another woman's body could be so erotic; Mary thought lustfully. Her eyes went wide when Susan suddenly turned her body and slid her head down Mary's torso. The result was Susan's head was lying in Mary's lap both breasts fully exposed and pointing up toward the heavens. As Mary took a moment to assess this turn of events, a new predicament caught her attention. Somehow when Susan had repositioned herself, her skirt had ridden all the way up to her stomach exposing her panties.

Why is Susan wearing such sexy underwear? Mary pondered. Indeed, Susan's supple ass was being accentuated by a pair of lacy green cheeky undergarments. The way they hugged her curves was insanely erotic. Those are the ones that she teased me about the last time we went to Victoria's Secret together. She said if she had a pair of those she could get anyone she wanted.

As if on cue Susan began to rub her legs unconsciously together which brought Mary out of her stupor. Should I? Mary deliberated as her hand hovered just inches above Susan's panty covered slit.

Does Mary continue to explore her friends body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)