More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HaremStarter HaremStarter

Does Mary cop a feel or cover her friend up?

Mary Covers her Friend.

Shit if John decides to look back here I'm going to have a hard time explaining why his sister is leaning against me with her boobs hanging out. Mary thought as she nervously reached to button her friends blouse. Susan had unbuttoned her top almost all the way. Only the bottom two buttons were done and kept it from flinging wide open to expose the blonde beauty in all her chesty glory. Mary deftly fastened the first button with no problem. When Mary reached for the second button, Susan unexpectedly shifted. Mary's hand brushed over Susan's exposed breast and rock hard nipple.

A shiver ran up Mary's spine at the sensuous touch of her friend's fleshy globe. So soft. Mary thought as if touching Susan's breast had put her in a trance. For a moment she reconsidered her decision. Susan had the best bust that Mary had seen in person. The milky white color, large dark aureoles, and perfect nipples of her friends tits would mesmerize anyone male or female. Also, could it be an accident that Susan's top was undone so much especially considering she was not wearing a bra?

No, I can't think that. Mary mused. Susan had never even hinted that she liked girls. In fact when they were alone Susan often talked about men and their features in a very vulgar and crass manner. Forget John discovering me. If Susan wakes up with me copping a feel, she might never forgive me. With that decided Mary finished buttoning Susan's top. When she had finished Susan shifted once again, made a pained noise, and a bit of a sad expression appeared to cross her lovely face. Mary chalked it up to her imagination. She leaned against her friend and fell into a dreamless slumber.

Arrival at Tomorrow Con. What's Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)