More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by Infrequentninja Infrequentninja

Does he do what you ask? Does he ignore you?

In a way...

Carl's thrusts are getting harder and faster, he's definitely about to cum.

"Please!" you beg him. "Don't cum in my pussy!"

He wraps a hand around your throat as he fucks you from behind. He groans into your ear, "Whatever you say, slut."

He pulls his cock out from your dripping slit, and you suddenly feel so unbearably empty. Just as you start to regret telling him to pull out, he drives his hardness straight into your tight, virgin asshole.

You see stars. A scream erupts from your throat, part surprise, part pain, part pleasure. He jackhammers into your ass and you start panting heavily... You're almost there! You feel your best friend's father empty his balls deep inside your ass, and you cum at the same time so hard you nearly collapse. You suddenly realize just how tightly Carl was you.

"What was that?!" comes Alex's voice from upstairs.

"Nothing! You find that game yet?!" Carl responds, releasing your windpipe and slowly working his cock in and out of your freshly-creamed asshole.

"Not yet! Gimme a minute!"

Carl slaps your butt cheek hard and withdraws from your anus.

"Hear that, slut? We've still got a minute. Now come say thank you for me pulling out of that perfect teenage pussy."

You turn and look at the man who just chokefucked you so hard you saw stars, as he reaches out to grope your huge tits, pinching your nipples.

"Thank you for not cumming in my pussy," you whisper, unable to make eye contact.

He slaps you across the face hard and corrects you.

"No. You say 'Thank you for cumming in my slutty teenage asshole, sir,' like a good girl."

Your pussy twitches and starts to drool as this older man takes control of you.

"Thank you for cumming in my slutty teenage asshole, sir," you repeat, obediently.

He slaps you again.

"Good girl. Now clean my dick off, will you, slut?"

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)