More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

Where did he wake up?

In a...Latex City?

I woke up and was sitting on the sidewalk rubbing my head, when a man asked "You OK man?" offering his hand. I took his hand and he helped me up, I said "Thanks." and then I got a good look at the man. "No problem." He said back, not that it heard. I was to shocked at how the man dressed, he was wearing skin tight red latex that had holes for his nipples, and cock, and covered the rest of his body.

"Wha...what are you wearing?" I asked, the man looked confused and asked "You OK? You don't look so good." "Bark, maybe he hit his head." said another man. You noticed the man in red had a leash and were shocked again to see another guy, you guessed to be between 16-18. He was wearing orange latex that covered everything but his head, an was sitting like a dog.

At first you thought that the to of them were freaks but then you looked around and noticed you were in a city. You say other men wearing latex or acting like animals, you even say some of them having sex. "Wha...what the hell is this place?" I asked "Woof, he must'a hit his head really hard." said the guy on the leash "Ya. We should take him to a doctor..." the man said "Or would you rather a vet?"

Where dose he go, what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)