More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

Where does the adventure take place?

In New York City

Erica had been looking forward to this trip for months. She and Alicia had been saving up to go New York during college, and Erica would be the first person in her family to see the Big Apple.

The two had booked a flight, making sure to work extra hard during their jobs to afford first class both ways. After a rushed check-in, Erica had a very relaxing flight, taking a nap for a good while. Alicia was prone to motion sickness, so Erica got the window seat, which proved rewarding as the plane began its final descent into JFK. She looked out the window and saw the Statue of Liberty, and the World Trade Center and the structural canyons of Manhattan behind it with the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings in the distance. She made sure to take as many pictures as possible with her airplane-mode iPhone.

The plane eventually touched down and taxied before reaching the gate. Standing up and stretching her legs, Erica was looking forward to this trip, and all the things she could do during the next week. Fun experiences were at hand, little did she know what type of fun they were...

How long until Erica starts losing clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)