More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

How long until Erica starts losing clothes?

She doesn't even make it off the plane

As Erica stood waiting for the crew to start opening the door, hunching over to avoid the overhead bins, she felt a hand unbuttoning her jeans and unzipping the fly. Looking to her right, she saw the culprit eyeing her handiwork.

"Alicia!" she gasped, trying not to bring attention to this situation.

"I know the Big Apple might be very stressful for you, so I think it'll help you relax to not have such tight clothing."

"But my underwear is showing!" Erica rebuttoned the fly and tried zipping it before Alicia swatted her hand away and undid everything once again.

"Can't show off your underwear if you don't have any!" Alicia retorted as she pulled Erica's bottoms down and over her white shoes and socks, collecting the jeans and panties in her arms.

Erica gasped as she was rendered completely bottomless in the middle of a packed flight. She hoped that no one had noticed this whole incident; luckily for her, it appeared that all the passenger's attentions were still at the front of the plane, which had finally docked to the gate. The first rows were starting to stand up and unload their carry-ons from the overhead compartments. Erica, for her part, was still hunched over and pulling furiously on her white T-shirt to cover her privates.

"Alicia!" she hissed in a whisper, "why did you do that?" she kept fiddling and fumbling with her shirt, which just barely covered her privates in the front but didn't even clear the small of her back.

"Hey, no fidgeting!" Alicia chided Erica, "I think you've lost your shirt privileges!" as she grabbed the bottom of the shirt from Erica's hunched over back, and swiped it up and off the speechless girl, who could do nothing but drop her jaw and adopt the ENF pose.

Seeing that it was their time to get off, Alicia got up and into the aisle, unloading her suitcase from above. Alicia packed light, getting only a carry-on that just barely made the airline's weight and size policy. Despite being quite jam-packed, the suitcase had just enough room for Erica's clothes to get squeezed into. Erica, on the other hand, packed very heavily for the trip, checking her bag and bringing only a backpack full of snacks and logic puzzles for the plane.

"You can go," Alicia let the people across the aisle go ahead of them while they silently gawked at Erica. After everyone ahead of them had left, Alicia blocked the aisle for the people behind them and reminded the nude bottle-redhead of her backpack. Erica got her backpack, wearing it in front of her and clamping her hands on her privates. Alicia zealously kept guard behind her naked friend, rolling her carry-on behind her and blocking everyone else's view of the sudden exhibitionist.

Erica and Alicia thanked the flight attendants for everything, with mutual awkwardness from the situation. Erica, clad only in her backpack, shoes, and socks, rushed towards the baggage carousel to get this ordeal over with while Alicia chased after her throughout the airport.

How does the baggage claim go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)