More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Ibera Tenga

Ibera Tenga is a spoiled teenage noble from the capital and the best friend of Esmik Ston. She's 18.

Her appearance:

Ibera certainly looks the part of a young, beautiful, rich noblewoman... when she has her clothes on.

Without the aid of her many expensive garments and accessories, the ebon cutie is a whole other person.

She's 5' 1" without the help of her padded boots.

Her lovely, long, silky black hair is fake. An expensive wig hiding one of her many insecurities: her short, close-cut, nappy, kinky hair.

Ibera's shoulders are average overall, while her breasts are tiny, perky AA cups that she keeps hidden with help of a heavily padded bra.

Ibera's belly is big, like, Buddha big. It's made even more noticeable (when doesn't hide it with a corset) by both her shorter height, AND her lack of breasts. Although at least she doesn't have too many stretch marks.

The ebon girl's hips are quite curvy, and her booty is big and bouncy (with just a hint of cellulite).

Ibera likes to leave herself ungroomed down below, preferring to sport a hairy, wild pussy pelt because it makes her feel like a woman.

Her legs are a little on the short and thick side, and her feet are bit on the big side, don't neither seems to bother her too much.

Her personality:

Ibera is a haughty, spoiled, selfish, petty, cruel, thoughtless bully, just like her best friend, Esmik Ston.

She is extremely self-conscious about the way she really looks, and goes to great, expensive lengths to cover up her many flaws.

Ibera, just like her best friend Esmik, has been bounced around the finest private schools her parents' money would buy, but the girl is a trouble maker and a bully, and was routinely getting expelled.

Ibera's mother is Lady Mala Tenga, a skilled diplomat and cunning warrior who also served as the ambassador from Ruah, one of the distant lands Esmik's father had built good relations with.

Ibera, having lived a spoiled, privileged life, lacks any of her mother's positive qualities.

Her clothes and gear:

Ibera simply has to have the nicest clothes (always in purple, her favorite color) and most expensive jewelry around.

She is always up for buying new silk dresses, the most expensive gold jewelry, the loveliest high-heel boots, the sturdiest of girdles, and the priciest of make up.

Of course, that means she's always sporting enough loot on her body to make a gang of thieves very, very happy... But that kind of situation will never come up, right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)