More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

Do you want to hear my story?

I'm listening, don't leave out any of the filthy details

Well only if you're sure!

I didn't plan to become a teacher. Does anybody ever plan on becoming a teacher? It's one of those careers that people kind of just fall into. Going to university to study to study English literature seemed like a good idea when I was a young, carefree teenager, but after graduation a succession of poorly paid and futureless jobs convinced me a more pragmatic career was required. So off to teacher training college it was.

Without being too arrogant, I was a natural at teaching - passionate teaching English and able to explain the nuances. But those skills are only half the challenge in the classroom. Maintaining discipline is the downfall of many a new teacher, but thankfully I had a secret weapon, especially when the job offer came in at an all boys school.

Five foot six, long golden hair and a naturally slim figure, I was already many a schoolboy's wet dream even before my 34DD breasts came into play. By the time I took my first teaching job I knew how my breasts could be used to persuade grown men to behave as I wanted, so what chance did teenage boys have?

By careful selection of skirts showing just the right amount of leg and tight tops flashing just a hint of cleavage I maintained control and enthusiasm in my classes. And even for those not desperately trying to win praise from their fantasy figure, the potential trouble makers I taught tended to have other thoughts than giving me problems.

I admit, sometimes when I was in a mischievous mood I'd see how many tents I could make appear in those tight trousers the students wore. A girl's gotta have some fun at work right? But it never crossed a line.

Well, not until that one day teaching the final year students. Looking back I probably should have realised there would one day be trouble acting the way I did in front of a bunch of horny eighteen year olds who were probably off discovering the joy of sex when not in class. But it's always easy to work out where you went wrong when looking back over your mistakes.

Do I look like the sort of girl who makes big mistakes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)