More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

Do I look like the sort of girl who makes big mistakes?

Only the character building ones

Well, if that's the case then my character must be almost as big as my tits!

Well, it had been a long Thursday... computer problems, staff meetings to discuss new exam procedures and air conditioning break downs leading to a sweltering hot classroom meant I wasn't in the best of moods as the sixth form class piled in for the last period of the day.

Like all prepared teachers, I approached days with two plans in place. One for if I wanted to have an engaging day talking and challenging my students, and one for if I wanted them to shut up and have a quiet time to myself. And this was one of those days when the latter came into play.

So after setting the class the task of writing an essay on how Lady MacBeth was responsible for her husband becoming king of Scotland, I sat back and started counting down the minutes to the end of the day.

Suddenly a movement at the back of the class tingled my teacher senses. Whilst he wasn't the most focussed of students, Jake normally got on with his work. But instead of writing about Shakespeare as requested he was smirking as he scribbled down a note. Stealthily I got up and crept up behind him.

"Now what have we here?" I asked as I grabbed the note he was writing. Jake's body language suddenly went defensive as he realised he'd been caught doing something he shouldn't.

I read the note a first comment simply read "Fuck, Miss Stephenson looks hot today". Well, the temperature in the classroom had caused me to undo a button on my blouse too many, so I probably couldn't argue too much with that.

On it's own, that comment wasn't so bad, but it was Jake's response that made me blush. "She has so got it coming to her. I'd love to bend her over her desk, pull down her skirt, grab hold of her tits and shag her to within an inch of her life"

I took a moment to compose myself before deciding Jake's fate.

What sort of punishment did the note merit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)