More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you want to go today

Hypno Show

"Step right up, come see the hypno show, adults only," said the strange man in a mustache. He looked at my family with suspciion, I thought, and what was that in his pants. Was that his cock, hardening? I couldn't tell who he was looking at. Was it my mom or sister? My dad? me?

"Let's go see another thing," I said to my family, trying to tug then away from the exhibit. But I never what I want. My dad gets what he wants.

"I think we should go in," he said, "this looks interesting." So we all headed to the tent.

"What's the cost?" My dad asked. We'd been at the fair all afternoon, a mostly benign thing, ridden by teenagers. The most explicit thing I'd seen was a couple of them kiss.

So it was a surprise that we'd paid (actually my father paid for all of us, family sticking together he said), and were given a long document to sign. None of us really read over it, but if we had we would have noticed that is absolved the hypnotist of any strange, weird, or incestuous things that happened as a result of the show.

We went in and sat down. It just so happened-- or perhaps was arranged-- that we sat in the front row.

We watched some usual tricks, the basic glazed over eyes, pretend you are orgasming. that kind of stuff. I must admit I was jealous of the man who was told to cum like a girl and then shivered all over, hard.

But then the hypnotist, that same man with the mustache, asked for a family volunteer.

"Cum on," he said (or I thought I heard the difference in pronunciation), you all signed the waver. His eyes played over on us.

"Let's do something real sick," he said.

"Who volunteers?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)