Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by El-E El-E

"Who volunteers?"

Dad Gets Hypno

My dad raised his hand.

"Your turn," he said. My dad was always a sucker to this sort of thing.

The audience laughed.

"He doesn't know what he's getting himself into, does he?"

"Yes, very funny," I said to the audience. "You're fucking hilarious, asshole."

Then the hypnotist turned back to my dad.

"Come on, sir. You know you want to try. Come on, step up here."

And he did. He stood next to the hypnotist's chair and leaned over and put one arm out. Then he started to shudder.

"It's okay, sir," the hypnotist said, stroking his head. "Don't worry about that. It can happen to anyone."

And then my dad dropped his trousers. His penis sprang free into the air.

The audience gasped, and so did I. It was beautiful. And big. And it was hard. Very hard. And pinkish red. No doubt about it: it was a cock. My dad's cock, out in public.

"Is this what you wanted, sir?" the hypnotist asked, holding it up. The audience laughed again.

"Yes," my dad said.

"That's good enough for me," the hypnotist replied. He pulled my dad's head close and whispered something in his ear. My dad stopped shaking and the hypnotist let him go.

"Is that better?" my dad asked.

"Much better," the hypnotist said. He motioned for us to look at my dad's cock. "You all saw it before," he said. "Now watch closely, because this is going to be really fun."

My dad slid down off the chair onto his knees. He reached out and ran his hands along the hypnotist's legs, then moved forward until his face was inches away from the hypnotist's crotch.

"Take it in your mouth," the hypnotist commanded.

"Go ahead," my dad replied, still on his knees. "I don't mind."

The audience laughed. Some of them were probably thinking of their own dicks, which was a little embarrassing.

"Go ahead, sir," the hypnotist said. "Lick my balls."

"Oh god yes," my dad said, and he licked them.

"Mmmm," the hypnotist moaned. "That's good, sir. That's nice. Lick my sack, too."

"Yes please," my dad said, and he licked his way around the hypnotist's testicles, then up the length of the hypnotist's cock.

The hypnotist turned to all of us and commanded us: "you all liked watching this".

"Yes!" we said.

"Well, now it's time for you to watch him fuck me," the hypnotist said.

The audience cheered, and I could feel everyone staring at my dad. He was standing there naked, his huge dick erect and throbbing, about to fuck the hypnotist.

"Now suck him," the hypnotist said to my dad. "Suck my cock."

"Please," my dad said. "Yes, sir."

And then he got down on his knees again and wrapped his lips around the hypnotist's cock.

"Ahhhh," the hypnotist moaned. "That's good. That's very good. Ahhhhhh."

My dad started to bob his head up and down on the hypnotist's dick. "That's it, sir," the hypnotist said. "That's a good boy. That's a good cocksucker."

And then the hypnotist took my dad's head in his hands. "Do you want to fuck me, sir?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," my dad said.

"Good," the hypnotist said. "That's good. Now take me inside your ass."

"Yes, sir," my dad said. "Yes, sir. Take it in my ass."

The hypnotist thrust his hips forward. He pushed his cock into my dad's ass, all the way to the hilt. My dad gasped.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. "It's sooooo big! Oh god!"

The audience ooh'd and ahh'd.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)