More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Hunter King

The older sister of actress Joey King this buxom actress was born Haley Ashley King on October 19th, 1993 as the second of four daughters.

Going by the stage name Hunter King the 5’5 actress is well known for her roles in American Soap Operas where the writers and directors allow the actress to shine while also showing off her gorgeous 34D Breasts.

Sadly the actress is not a household name like her younger sister but that hasn’t stopped Hunter/Haley from acting as we find the stunning blonde continuing her career in soap operas. This however doesn’t mean the actress is satisfied with her position in life but no one would complain if the actress were to strike big.

Sadly no bondage scenes recorded and most of her sex scenes are daytime television quality, lot of sweat and skin but no nudity.

That being said while Hunter/Haley loves her breasts she isn’t a fan of people grabbing them without her permission her costars discovered. But at the same time there is nothing she wouldn’t do for her family.

So how does Hunter King end up in bondage?

*Due to the lack of images of Hunter King in bondage any links would be appreciated.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)