More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What are your plans for the day?

House sitting

You double-check the address on the email, to make sure you had the correct place. Surely this couldn't be right? But the keycode for the gate was correct, and the key fitted into the door.

House sitting wasn't the way you'd wanted to spend your summer, but the money on offer had been too good to refuse. With university just around the corner, the cash would be a timely financial boost. As you dragged your suitcase inside and looked around the cavernous entryway, you supposed that there were worse places to stay.

A smooth marble floor stretched away in front of you. Twin staircases curved around the walls to the upper floors. Kicking off your sandals, you let out a low whistle as you began to explore. You couldn't imagine ever having this much wealth...and you had the mansion all to yourself for the next 2 months!

A loud noise makes you pause. The homeowners had said that you'd be there alone. Had someone broken in? You looked down at yourself, weighing up what your chances would be if you had to confront a burglar...

Boy or girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)