More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

Boy or girl?

Girl

21-years-old, a slim but athletic figure and barely 5 foot in height, you didn't give yourself much a chance if you had to get into a fight. And if your glasses were knocked off, you'd be as blind as a bat.

For one wild moment, you reasoned that you could use your C-cup breasts, cute arse and blonde hair to distract the intruder. After all, it distracted the boys at school. Shaking you head, you quickly pushed the thought from your mind. You had been far too focused on your studies to consider pursuing relationships at college and as a result, you had absolutely no confidence in being naked in front of other people; even showering after gym with other girls had been uncomfortable. You'd never let a boy see you nude...and you were considering it for a complete stranger?! Your greatest secret, and greatest shame, was the virginity you were clinging to so tightly. At least at university you'd have a clean slate.

Pulling yourself together, you started slowly towards the source of the noise...

Who is in the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)