More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfforlife Enfforlife

Boy or girl?

Boy

It wouldn’t be that you couldn’t take a guy entering the house, but that it was unlikely that someone would try burglary in the middle of the afternoon, barely even evening. Much less that of an armed burglar to try and enter. This didn’t mean you weren’t gonna be on your toes during this. You heard a soft clatter, and then a voice whisper,“Shit!” It was too quiet to determine the voice. You turned the corner and saw a half dressed woman crawling on the floor, picking up a few forks.

“Just what the hell are you doing?” She looked backwards, raising her head. She shit the back of her head on the counter. Collapsing to the ground temporarily. “Fuck, are you ok?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine…. Well I think I’m fine.” She held her head and grabbed a seat. She wore a half buttoned up shirt, clearly without a bra, a pair of very short tennis shorts, and matching ankle socks. “Wait. Hold on. What are you doing here?”

“I took on an offer of watching this house for a while. You?”

“No no. I took on that job. They called me up and told me to arrive today.”

“Same to me. Strangely set up, but I guess with a place this big, you gotta have multiple hands.”

“Amen to that. I arrived here like a half hour ago, still haven’t seen half the house. In case you’re wondering, I’m slightly undressed because I thought I was alone for half an hour.”

“I wasn’t, but thanks anyway. I don’t blame you though. If I thought I had this big place alone to myself for an extensive amount of time, I’d also strip down.”

“I get the feeling that you and I will be more alike than we realize. But as long as we’re still down here, we gotta solve this thing.” You leaned in. “Since there are two of us, what do we do? We could easily just split the house, plus some neutral areas. We could share it all, and just mind the other’s privacy. We could also share it all, anything goes style. And then we’d have to figure out sleeping and eating situations but we can find that out later.”

How do you divvy up the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)