More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Where to now? Check out the Part, the gym, the pool or. . .?

Hot Tub

I decided to check out the hot tub, where I saw several people longing. When I got back, there were three men, in their mid-forties, along with a woman in her early twenties. The guys were all arranged on the sides of the hot tub, sitting about chest deep, while the women were seated in the center, and water was up to the tip of her nipples.

They all looked to be enjoying themselves, and when they saw me approach, the guy on the right responded, "Hey, why don't you join us. I'm sure their room for one more!"

I'm surprised by the question, and respond as casually as I could manage, "I'd love to, but I didn't bring my swimsuit along". He gave me a smile as a way of reply before saying, "I won't tell. Won't be the first time someone got into the hot tub naked. Common, you gotta live a little!"

The woman in the pool turned to you, smiling, and joins in, saying "I could loan you my suit if it's that big of a deal to you." As she says that, she stands up, giving you a full-view look at her. She has a great pair of tits, with large nipples standing out dramatically from the micro-bikini thin white fabric.

Should I join them anyway?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)