More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Where do I hang out my hat first?

Hooters

I already worked as a waitress during my undergraduate degree, so why not work at one now I tell myself as I make my way to the front door. When I reach the counter, I get to see firsthand just how revealing the outfits are. The shorts not only don't hide any of the legs, and leave some of their ass checks exposed also. At least I don't worry about a hair being pulled, as I shaved recently. The top was equally tight tank top was also decently revealing, but so is my top and micro skirt, now isn't it?

Well, I wanted the extra funds, I tell myself and I suck in my pride and walk to the front desk. "Excuse me please, I was looking to see if you are hiring. I just moved into the area and was hoping to work here part-time for a little extra money. One of the ladies behind the bar perks up at that, "Joining the team? I'm sure you'd fit right in. If you don't mind the looks or the outfit, that is." After a moment, she looks me up and down once, before continuing "Well, It looks like you won't have that problem if your outfit is to judge. Wait here while I get one of the managers to give you an interview" I notice the nametag says 'Sheila' on it, and take note of it. Getting to know some of my new co-workers may help.

She says to me, before disappearing behind the counter. Soon after she has the manager in tow. He's in his upper twenties but in decent shape and 6' 4".

"I've been told you want to apply for a part-time position here." He said; it was more as a statement than a question. He looks at me over briefly, as I nod my head. "Well, I just have a few questions then. He asks a quick series of base questions; what position (Waitress), full or part-time (part-time, evening, and some weekends), my past experience, and so on. "Well, it looks good so far. If you ok with the required outfit, we can get you dressed up and waiting tables today."

After a pause, I say "Sure. I may as well get started as soon as possible. Hand me an outfit, I can start right now." He simply nods, and says, 'Good, follow Sheila. She can get me sized up for an outfit and serving tables right away.' Sheila nods and gives me a come hither with her right pointer finger. I find myself being led to a supply room on the side. She starts measuring my bust, hips, waist, and a few other measurements, before going over to the outfit selection. I see her picking out outfits labeled a size or two lower than she measured. "Umm, Sheila, why are you grabbing clothes that will be a bit too small for me?", I ask as she selects a few briefs for me. As she finishes the selection, she looks over her shoulder and responds, 'The clientele likes the outfits a bit more petite than what is usually called for. A little extra exposed flesh leads to higher sales and for you higher tips." She paused, giggling softly before resuming, "Then again, I thought you were ok with showing a little skin", Sheila teased, making her way back across with four outfits selected.

I feel blood rush to my cheeks, and as they darken slightly in response, I realize that’s the only message Sheila needed to know her teasing hit home. "Well, in that case, one more size smaller won't hurt, will it? I respond, in similar playfulness. Sheila smiles back, giving a knowing look, as she puts back the clothes she had chosen for me, and grabs clothes slightly smaller yet. She was not joking, it seems. Ah well, I guess I can manage with the outfit being a bit more revealing.

Sheila walks back with the outfits, saying, “You can change in here, and once you’re dressed we can put the other things into a locker for you.” She pauses waiting. I realize she wants me to start undressing, and I resist the urge to sigh before I start to disrobe before her. As I strip, I think, 'I had been hoping for some privacy, but then why would I expect that now?'

Now completely naked, I put my clothes down next to me, and take the new uniform. I casually pull the top and short shorts on. I find myself adoring just how much of my ass is exposed. I also notice just how close the tight, though soft and comfy shorts, get to exposing my shaved thatch. As I give it a once-over in the mirror, I notice how much the shape of my nipples was visible, and how much harder they seemed to get at the thought that everyone would be seeing them pushing against the shirt's fabric. I pull on the shoes last, before placing my purse back up and looking to Sheila with a nod.

"Ok, then. Let's get you to the locker.' As she walks to the door, she continues, "I'm so happy to have a new face here, and I know how much you will like working here. You'd eat up the attention their clients can give out on a regular basis. And not just due to the low cost of the food, if you get my drift." Soon I’m in the back room, with a number of lockers. She places a name on one and points at it. "This one is yours. I hope it will have enough room for your things." She waits while I place my belongings into the locker, and says 'OK, back to behind the bar, and I show you to the greeter so you can again be waiting tables". Sheila leads the way and brings me to the greeter I walked past before. "Hey, Maria! This is Bridget. She just started today, but she has waited tables before so the boss is ok with giving her a few tables to work. Let her get her feet wet, that sort of thing. Well, See you after work!" She says to Maria before making her way back to the bar area.

"Bridget is it? Well, at least you're comfortable in the uniform," clearly smirking as, looking me over closely as she ruefully replied, pausing before continuing, " Making them a bit more revealing nowadays, huh?' She teases and she grabs me a few menus. “hmm, I guess so” I respond casually, in a similar light-hearted tone. After a humorous expression hits Maria's face she responds, "well, I’m sure they will love you for it... and look, your first guests!". As I look at the door and can see she's right

Who am I going to serve first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)