More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by styxmaster styxmaster

What subject do you have first?

History

The first class you had today was History 1 with Mrs. Moore. It was one of your most least favorite classes because it was absolutely boring. None of your school friends are in the class with you so there is no one to talk to or get together when you had group projects and history just isn't a subject that you like very much. You have nothing against Mrs. Moore other than the fact she sounds like a female Ben Stein, speaking in a low monotone voice that causes you to get drowsy and with no Ferris Bueller in your class to liven things up. She also is not much of a good looker, she is sixty years old and looks it, has silver hair tied up in a bun, pointy glasses, and red lipstick that really contrasts with her pale white skin. She also wears the same type of old person summer dress with flower designs.

Class started a while ago, nothing new is happening Mrs. Moore is giving one of her unnecessarily long speeches about something that happened in history. (She is so old its probably something that happened when she was still around) Just then you felt the urge use the bathroom. You raise your hand.

"Yes what is it Doug." Said Mrs. Moore.

"May I go to the restroom."

"Alright take the hall pass." Mrs. Moore answered then proceeded with her lesson plan.

You took the hall pass then left to go to the boy's room. As you walk down the hallway you see Ashley's first period class, she doesn't notice you as you sneak a peak. You continue to go down to the bathroom when you notice that the boy's restroom is closed. This sucks because the other boy's restrooms were pretty far from where you are so, after looking both ways to make sure none spots you, you walk into the girl's restroom. You wanted to get out of there as soon as possible to avoid being caught and or humiliated. You go into one of the middle stalls but as you go you get the feeling that you needed to take a number two. You pull down you pants and sit on the toilet hoping that no one comes in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)