More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Hilda Brandt

*Special thank you to Myds6 for his superb art! Go support his Patreon and check out his work on Deviant Art. It's great stuff!*


Hilda is the self-proclaimed greatest warrior in the land, a claim that is repeatedly refuted by how often she gets herself into humiliating (and sexy) situations.

Her appearance:

She is 5' 8" with wavy, light brown hair that comes down to her shoulders when it isn't being put up in a bun. She is somewhat muscular and in overall good physical condition, but at 27 years old (and after several years of coasting by on past glories) she's started to get a little flabby, especially around her tummy (that's always been her weakpoint, but its been getting more noticeable recently), which she is incredibly self-conscious about.

Think of her as a college athlete who graduated a couple years ago. She hasn't been working out for a while and is starting to get out of shape, but hasn't really gone into total decline yet.

Her breasts are around a C-cup, with a nice bit of jiggle and just a little bit of sag. Her ass is squeezable, but not too big, and her thighs have a little bit of a curve to them, but are average in size.

She normally likes to maintain a nice, full bush between her legs (it makes her feel more feminine and lady-like), but things have gotten a bit overgrown recently thanks to her traveling.

Her personality:

Hilda is secretly a submissive slut at heart, but subconsciously tries to repress those feelings and act tough because she's been raised to think that's how a noblewoman should act.

She comes from an incredibly rich, old, and (in her mind) important noble family. She was an only child, and her parents spoiled her absolutely rotten.

She is proud, vain, and overestimates her own abilities, and thanks to a few doting servants, is very naïve and ignorant of the greater world. She does possess immense combat prowess, when she's in an actual battle, but outside of it, she's her own worst enemy, and practically a paper tiger.

Vanity is Hilda's greatest vice, and she has a tendency to buy expensive clothes and equipment to make herself feel more important.

She is also a terrible gambler, and would get easily addicted to it, if she was ever unfortunate enough to ever wind up at the gaming table.

Her greatest secret shame is her love of trashy romance novels. She has a massive library of them stashed away in her keep, and reads one every night before bed. Her favorites are ones about strong, powerful women being conquered and tamed by big, beefy, muscular hunky guys. She often has naughty dreams about losing control and being into similar situations from her books.

She prefers men (one man in particular, her long-time crush and next-door neighbor, Baron Fabio Von Hunkington), but has gotten into plenty of embarrassing sexual situations involving other women (she likes them, but wont admit it, and often protests too loudly and too strongly that she "isn't that kind of girl").

Hilda has a fetish for drow, thanks to the things she has read (mostly romance novels) and her own handful of experiences with them.

Her clothes and gear:

When she goes on a quest, Hilda likes to wear her best, most expensive full plate armor. It's very, very expensive (some would say impractical) armor encrusted with jewels that makes her a perfect and obvious target for thieves and pickpockets. She also wields a potent magical sword.

Underneath her armor she wears an expensive matching set of padded shirt and pants, both made out of fine silk.

Her underwear (not that anyone will see them, of course) consists of an elegant silk bra, a leather corset (to hide her jelly belly), and her most treasured possession: A pair of black spider silk panties - complete with an adorable little spider pattern. She did naughty things to get them from a drow ambassador, and the garment is frankly too small to effectively cover her big (by drow standards) butt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)