More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JAYBAY JAYBAY

Where do you get sent?

Highschool DXD

You know exactly where you want to go a world full of beautiful women so what you're going to be a woman you know you will enjoy this life. You wake up and sit to begin to look around to see that you're in a plain room as you continue to look around you notice an envelope on the bedside table as you open it up and begin to read it ''So of all the places in the multiverse you chose this one I like the way you think. To help you out I set a few things up for you firstly the apartment you're in is payed for the next few weeks so you will have a place to stay there is also your school details and some psychic paper to function as your ID you should find the school uniform in the wardrobe and a wallet with some money in the draw along with keys to the apartment you start school tomorrow, so enjoy being free'' you look at the letter as you think this being may not be as bad as you thought as you thought as he gave you all this help as you get up and move to the wardrobe you see that you're completely naked and begin to examine your body.

As you stand there naked you stare into the mirror and notice your hair is Blue in a long and flowing fashion as you continue to examine your body as you notice your feminine features on your face looking gentle and warm as you continue on you are taken in your body as a whole you are about five foot five with a hourglass figure with large breasts as you have taken in your figure and admire your new beauty you feel a strange sensation in your groin as you move your hand there you can feel a little damp forming as your fingers explore your new folds.

Soon after you have your clothes laid out and look at your new underwear all of which is some kind of lace and most of your sleep wear is longer the being really wanted you to be sexy as you find that you have no normal clothes. You sigh and get changed into the school uniform with a set of lacy black underwear underneath as you move into your apartment and notice the bear furnishing everything you could need but nothing special as you search the kitchen and see no good you sigh again and leave on a shopping trip to get what you will need for school you check the time and the calendar before leaving, you see that it's midday on a Sunday, so most places should be open while you will look unusual in a school uniform, but not suspicious, you sigh as you stash your wallet and keys into a handbag the ban also seems to have left as you step outside into your new life.

What happens while your out shopping?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)