More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreeUseLover FreeUseLover

Who will we follow first?

Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger, a grade A student, muggle-born, probably the brightest witch of her year, and normally always one to follow school rules. But upon hearing this one she was not so very sure about that anymore.

Hermione turned to Harry and began one of her usual rants "They cannot be serious they just can't. I heard rumors about this, of course, but this has to be some kind of joke, right? I mean they could not possibly this rule on us girls. I mean it cannot be a choice between this and a much worse education somewhere outside of Hogwarts." Harry just stared at her. Did he not follow her quick succession of complaints, as he sometimes did not when she was really on a roll or was his mind just elsewhere?

"Well.. I don't really know what to say, Hermione. This is the first that I hear of this." She noticed that he did not say whether he approved of these new rules or not. But he couldn't possibly, right? He may be a guy, but he was a decent guy, as far as she knew. She went on "I can't even begin to tell you how many laws this would break. It just HAS to be some weird joke"

Harry shrugged "I don't know, they did sound pretty serious if you ask me. I think you should better be careful. At least until tomorrow, when we know more" She had to admit that did sound sensible. But she did not want sensible right now. Turning to her other side she berated Ron now "And what about you?" Hermione was shocked to see the empty glaze in Ron's eyes as he seemed to be gazing off into the distance, a crooked half grin on his face. In his case, it seemed pretty clear that his thoughts were elsewhere. Very far away in fact.

"Ahh you are no help, both of you! I am going to bed. Maybe I will wake up tomorrow and this will all be some weird dream." And with that she angrily ran off to the dorms. Everything seemed normal so far. No sign of any new uniform. But then again, the rules did say it started tomorrow...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)