More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Who is Guyld's trustworthy confidant?

Her therapist, Lenore

Sitting across from Guyld, the therapist, Lenore Seste, watched the sun's lowering by means of the shifting shadows on the low coffee table. Like Guyld, she had always been very devoted to the church and to her work; in the past, these similarities had led them to get along famously, sparking off as close to a friendship as was possible between two such women. The two had even gotten into some... interesting private therapy situations, including some intimate therapeutic massages that had so far been kept a secret between the two of them. Those had been great times for for Lenore, who was, yes, very lesbian and suspected that Mrs. St. Vendigeld was, quite probably, very bisexual based on her reactions.

With this context, one could understand why Lenore was miffed that Mrs. St. Vendigeld had turned her back on the town's festivities. One trip around the town would have done wonders for Guyld's humor, Lenore thought... and from various sessions, she knew that no one in the sexually repressed city of Merridan was more sexually repressed than her client. It sounded like the woman had been keeping her chastity belt locked pretty tightly shut ever since Guyld' IV's conception some nineteen years ago. Lenore could only be thankful that Guyld was so faithful to the church and her husband so stalwart... seemingly... he did travel a lot. At any rate, listening to Guyld talk, it sounded like she barely took advantage when he was home.

The leggy doctor wished there was something she could do for the woman, perhaps something intimate. She was... well-equipped for intimacy, but based in a small town just warming up to the idea of open lesbian behavior. Although she might be considered a bit past the prime romantic age, being in her upper twenties, her body was every bit the catch that Guyld's would have been in its younger years, with the kind of full, inviting bosom that led to telling a lot of guys she wasn't interested. She wore the church's garb, a black habit, although hers was without hood or the adornment of the cross... she was actually pretty agnostic and viewed her work as more of a job. Being agnostic in the town was actually a good bit harder than being a lesbian.

She tossed her black hair, which she wore in a short, flipping, shoulder-length cut, feathered outward. Her long eyelashes, with dark make-up framing deep, brown eyes, seemed to match the fashion. Being of eastern descent, her hued skin made her a bit of an exotic find among the townspeople, but right now, no amount of sultry, exotic appeal seemed to be improving Guyld's mood.

Lenore's lips were presently tickled by the tip of her quill pin, as the woman worried what ought to be prescribed. There were few ways for her to answer Guyld's question without receiving the fantasy equivalent of a pink slip for her trouble. She couldn't exactly tell her client "it's time to pull the stick out of your ass."

Still, she tried. Lenore set aside her notes and placed her palms upon the arms of her chair, trying not to stare too obviously at the arousing slippage of her client's dress as Guyld III reclined. "I would advise you take after your daughter. Young Guyld IV has been stepping up in a big way, ever since the new order came out. From what I understand, she's putting in a lot of time at the local churches, serving the faithful. I hear she's been pulling in some fine donations for the church, too, which I'm sure appeals to you," Lenore guided the conversation, hoping to appeal to the woman's sense of ego.

"Ha! All of her effort will have the reverse effect once people come to their senses," Mrs. St. Vendigeld scoffed, producing a white-and-gold fan, embroidered with the shapes of gold roses, and using it to fan away the already quite bearable temperature in the room. "I suppose I'm just happy I've heard no news of her being plowed by some peasant boy. I told her to stay in her room until this blew over and focus on her lessons... but she'll never listen to me," the older lady sighed. "If only her father were here. Maybe he could reason with her. She... detests me." It was a hard fact for Guyld III to confront, that her own daughter held her in such low regard, after all the care she'd put into raising the young girl.

"No relationship is beyond repair, and further, I believe Mr. St. Vendigeld would be eager to see you two both loosen up. The difference there is charity and it's what gives her the respect of the people, during these times. Charity may help you appeal to your daughter as well," Lenore suggested. Before her client could protest, the doctor pushed onward. "You know, this actually seems like a great time to bring up a new treatment method I was thinking of introducing during our session. Would you be interested in trying some... alternative treatment?" The woman's brown eyes flashed with intent.

Guyld, vaguely aware of what that look meant, felt her face heat in spite of herself. It was going to be something with lesbian overtones again... Guyld cursed herself for being excited about that. "Hmmm... Well... I wouldn't be opposed. You're the doctor, after all," she sighed, finally sitting upright and folding her fan at her lap, while trying not to look over-eager. "Tell me, Miss Lenore Seste... Do you research alternative treatments for all your clients?"

"... Only the ones I like," the doctor teased with a widening smile, beating her dark eyelashes in a tantalizing but innocent gesture. While she felt like things were moving in an arousing direction, the look of confidence was mostly an act... she was still pretty iffy on the particulars of this treatment she was prescribing.

How will Lenore help Guyld III gain some charity?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)