More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Cross C Cross C

What sexual act does Mr. Zanella suggest?

Her father suggest she suck my cock

Finally Mr. Zanella decided, “Well, I think starting with oral is pretty customary.”

You have to snicker at his staid delivery of such a provocative line, he is obviously trying to maintain some sort of composure in front of his daughter. As Tia chirps her assent to this idea and you help guide her off your lap with a hand on her trim butt, you grin and ask her dad, “So Mrs. Zanella sucks your dick to get you going?”

Tia has a bit of a shocked expression on her face as she kneels down on the floor between your widely spread legs but after only a brief frown her father decides to run with it, “Ah...yes, she does indeed.”

This invasion of the privacy of his own sex life brings a new pulsing thread of arousal to life and you can't stop yourself from pulling at it, “Huh. Tell me. So does Tia's mom like to suck dick?”

“Oh she does actually. She even likes swallowing.”

“Dad!” complains Tia but he is quick to admonish her, “Pumpkin, its a bit silly to be squeamish given the situation...”

Tia nods and lets out this absolutely arousing, “Yes, daddy.” And you suddenly very much want for her to be calling you that by the end of this.

You clap your hands together, “Okay. So Tom- I can call you Tom, right?”

“Of course.”

“Why don't you tell your daughter exactly what to do? Teach her to give blowjobs just as good as her mom. Okay?”

“Sure.” he agrees but then falls silent for a moment, an odd look on his face. Clearly, he's having a bit of trouble deciding just how to go about this. Tia has her hands resting on your thighs as she looks expectantly at her father, your prodigious erection gently bobbing in the air in front of her. You cock your head to the side slightly, regarding your member a bit closer. Was it bigger? Your eight inch dick has always been a source of pride and pleasure for you, both for the reaction it tends to get from women upon seeing it for the first time and the way they tend to express their appreciation for it once you get it inside them.

“Well, let's start with...er.... licking the head-”

Tia maneuvers her face closer and brings her lips right up to your cock-head. She's slow about licking it and the anticipation is pretty strong but eventually you gasp as her wet tongue slides up the underside, “Like this, daddy?”

You roll your eyes heavenward as you feel another pulse of intoxicating arousal at hearing that phrase. So hot.

Mr. Zanella's voice has grown steady and you imagine he's somehow fully accepted the situation, “Yes, just like that. Now go ahead and take the tip into your mouth and just gently suck on it. Yes, that's good. Now look into his eyes as you do it. Try and slurp a little loudly. He'll like that.”

You do. Hearing that lewd sound coming from her lips as your mouth slides back and forth around you is so good. The inside of her mouth feels wonderful, so warm and wet. Her tongue is hesitantly touching your slit. Rubbing.

"Okay. Now try taking him into your mouth."

Tia nodded and pressed her lips to your glans, sliding them forward to encompass your head. She backed off after a moment to say, "Uh... I don't know if it'll fit. It's big, daddy."

Well, that's immensely arousing. Tom tells her, "Just suck on the tip and bob your head while stroking it with your hands. Take as much as your comfortable with."

And Tia did so, stroking the shaft firmly in her soft hand as she slid her lips completely over the head, her tongue swirling and caressing the spongey flesh in her mouth, bathing his cockhead adoringly. You sigh and enjoy the sensation.

The steady sound of her wet lips sliding around your cock head fills the otherwise completely quite room. The rythmic bobbing of her head draws your attention to the way her enormous breasts jiggle and sway against the couch below and you reach down to palm them, fingers lightly digging into her abundant titmeat. She jerks and squeaks in response but a low moan soon reverberates through her mouth and into your glans.

You turn your head to look at Mr. Zanella and see him staring at his daughter intently, tension very evident in his stiff form. "Hey, Tom. Relax. Take a load off. Hey, if you are even the least bit turned on by this I'm going to have to insist you just whip it out and jerk it. Tia doesn't mind, do you, hun?"

Tia's eyes widen as she pauses, her mouth stuffed with cock and she very cutely shakes her head as she looks at her father.

Tom has this absurd look of bafflement and concentration on his face before he gruffly says, "Uh yea. If you insist- uh yes. I'm a guest here after all." His hands start to work at his belt.

Tia's mouth actually comes off of your cock as she stares but she seems to catch herself, looking embarrassed and averts her eyes as she goes back to sucking you.

Beside you Tom has his penis in his hand, hiding it in his fist as he strokes it slowly almost as if he is trying to keep it secret.

Well, that won't do. You let your insanely aroused and corrupted id continue to drive things.

"Come now, Tom. This is the first time your daughter gets to see your cock. Show it off proudly, man!"

"Yes, of course." he replies and he thrusts out his dick as his hand slides down to his base to direct it out, "Look at Daddy's dick, honey. I made you with this."

You blink and almost laugh out loud. Where had that come from?

Tia stops sucking you to solemnly tell her father, "Thank you for showing it to me, Daddy."

Her lips slowly envelope your glans again even as her eyes remain on her father's dick as he slowly begins to stroke it. Tom chuckles somewhat awkwardly, "Uh. You're welcome, darling."

You let out a loud groan and enjoy her slow blowjob, her hands both wrapping and twisting about your shaft as her head Bob's on just your cockhead. After a bit you turn to Tom and grunt, "Tell her about the balls, man"

"Er. Yes uh. Tia, a man likes to have his- testicles-"

You cut him off with a light also against his upper arm, "Stop being so stiff about it. Talk to her like you would your wife or better yet some young college slut you want to bang, alright?"

He actually apologizes to you and leans forward a bit all the while jerking his dick with one hand, "Hey,baby. A guy likes to have his nuts licked and sucked too so go ahead and start doing that now."

Tia's eyes were wide as her face travels down your shaft and she presses her nose into the base. Her warm wet little tongue came out to gently rub across your sack.

"Hey. Keep stroking his dick and look at him while you tongue-bathe his sack and yea, that's right. Okay, try and put it all in your mouth and suck. I love when your mom does that."

"Yea, that's good. Suck that nut. Now fucking pull that cock to the side and lift his balls up with your palm and just rub your face in them-keep licking- fuck! That's hot!"

You laugh out loud at how much he is getting into this even as you enjoy Tia's efforts, "Ha! You really like seeing your daughter do this, huh?"

Tom's reaction is as enthusiastic as the big hand he has flying up and down his dick, "Fuck yea, man! This is so hot!"

"Yea? It will be about ten times hotter if Tia starts calling me Daddy instead of you, right?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)