More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hewhoismany hewhoismany

What should he change?

Her age...

If Tom had to pretend, even for just a moment, that this coin really did work, and he could change any one thing about his wife, he knew what it would be. Sarah’s change in looks, and decrease in sex drive, had both been relatively recent phenomena. Just ten years ago, she’d been thinner, worn clothes that better showed off her body, and been hounding him for sex multiple times a week. Rubbing the nose of the coin version of Sarah with one finger, he did wish that she was ten years younger.

Still, it was a silly, selfish wish, and Tom was too old these days to pretend it was one that could just magically come true. “Take your coin back,” he said, but as he turned to look at the gentleman, there was no one there, no one to give the coin back to. Confused, he quietly slipped it back into his pocket, figuring he might as well keep it, maybe shoe Sarah later for a laugh.

“Falling asleep, Grandpa?” came a voice from behind Tom, one achingly familiar, but that he hadn’t heard in years. It sounded like Sarah’s voice from a decade ago. Turning around, he saw her standing there, completely different from how she’d just appeared. Now, Sarah was the same thin minx he’d first fallen in love with, looking at him with a sunny disposition. Gone were the baggy clothes that hid any shape she still had, replaced with a cute blouse and jeans that clung to her curves. She was licking an ice cream cone, and the way her tongue moved...it was getting Tom hard just looking at it.

So, it seems the coin did work just like that man had said. There was so much potential, but...just as much room for it to go terribly wrong. Tom knew he’d need to be careful with it. But first, to see exactly how it affected his wife. “Honey, do you notice anything different about yourself right now?” he asked tentatively.

How has the wish affected her mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)