More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daddy_vampy Daddy_vampy

What should he change?

Her age 2.0

Tom had always loved his wife Sarah, but as the years went by, he couldn't help but notice the wrinkles on her face, the silver strands in her hair, and the weariness in her eyes. He longed for the days when they were young and carefree, and he could see that same light in her eyes again.

Tom was skeptical at first, but curiosity got the better of him. He decided to make a wish, just to see what would happen. He closed his eyes, and with all his might, he wished that Sarah would de-age to when she was 18 years old.

Suddenly, everything went black as Tom was knocked out cold. When Tom opened his eyes again, he couldn't believe what he saw. Sarah was standing in front of him looking at him with a questioning look, she looked like a completely different person. Her skin was no longer wrinkled and sagging, but instead, it was smooth and flawless, without a blemish in sight. Her Dark hair was thick and lustrous, cascading down her back in a way that Tom had not seen in ages, and her eyes were bright and youthful.

Sarah's body was firmer and more toned, her arms, legs, and stomach leaner and more defined, and her posture became more upright and confident. Her breasts appeared fuller, and her waist appeared narrower, giving her a more hourglass figure.

But as Tom looked closer, he realized that something was not quite right. Sarah was still wearing the same clothes that she had been wearing before the wish, now hanging awkwardly on her now smaller frame. Her wedding ring still sat on her finger, even though it should have been far too big for her new, younger hand. And most strange of all, she was acting as if nothing had changed.

"Sarah, is that really you?" Tom asked in awe.

"Too good to be true?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)