More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheQueenOfDreams TheQueenOfDreams

What should he change?

Her Gender

Her gender was always something he'd felt he'd received only half a dip in. Tom had always been bisexual, preferring the company of men back in his college days, but to be frank he had to marry a good woman, settle down and have kids to fit into society. He hadn't wanted to be sticking out like a sore thumb anymore than he needed to be.

Together he and Sarah had created a picturesque little family. The perfect son that listened to everything he was told to do before going to college and leaving the nest completely.

Tom did sorely regret not having been able to have more children with Sarah though... after Tom Jr was born, doctors had said Sarah would never be likely to conceive again. It had broken their hearts for many years of trying to no avail. And now, a silver coin and oddity of an old man telling him he could change whatever he pleased about his wife? That was some serious patriarchal bullshit if he'd ever heard it.

He stood up, gripping the coin tightly in his hand and smiling to the point it crinkled the laugh lines at the corners of his eyes.

"Hey there luv, vanilla ice cream? Thank you."

He grinned, reaching up to push some curls of dark hair away from her face. The coin hardly brushed her ear but it was enough for him to see that apparent change of his desire as it formed a lump outline in the crotch of her faded jumpers. He pocketed the coin, feeling it grow ice cold in his grasp before taking his ice cream cone and licking it, savoring the sweet creamy taste.

His blue eyes did wander though, down to the bulge every now and again, still not able to believe his own eyes. Had the desire of his wish really come true? Or was he dreaming?

What Change Comes Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)