More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

“So what will you choose?”

Heavenly Usurper

The beauty of the women before is to great to resist, you get up and rush towards her.

“What do you think your doing? Touch me and I’ll end your pathetic life!” She yells, clearly frightened at your actions. You ignore her, and grab her by the arms.” You asked for it!” She says, before a power rushes through you like lightning. You vision goes white, and your unable to move or think, only vaguely aware that your body is trembling. Soon after you fall backwards, but instead of pain, you feel great vigor and power within you. You then feel a flood of information flood through, giving new found understanding of the power you obtained.” No, how can this be! How could you take my power? The gods won’t pleased! Return my power to me, and I’ll make sure you live!” The woman says, her surprised tone changing to a stern one. Your lust for is still intact Ed, and with her power stolen, she’s completely now.

“I don’t think so, it’s time I take you!” You say, you tone quite rough. She immediately becomes fearful as she realizes you don’t care for her threats. You use your power to bend her over, and strip of her clothes. Her naked heavenly figure making your lust greater.

“Please wait! Don’t do this please! If you return my power, I can give you a world where you can me to your hearts content! If you take me, it won’t be long before the other gods come and smite you “ she begs, tears starting to drip from her cheeks. Although information keeps streaming into your mind about these gods, you remain undisturbed.

“I don’t think so Mara! I don’t want a look a like! I want your heavenly virgin pussy!” You say, before driving yourself into her. Her heavenly folds feel extraordinary, as you push into them, tearing through hymen as you bottom out inside her. Although her power is gone, her body remains with a level of divinity. The pleasure of her heavenly quim would cause an ordinary man to cum to , however you can resist this after stealing her power.

“Nooo! I can’t believe your me! Stop! Please stop! I can still save you if you just stop!” Mara begs, holding out hope that you’ll become reasonable. You aren’t effected by her words though, instead continuing to pound her heavenly body. All thoughts about what has happened, or about your new power, are completely ignored as you simply fuck her.

“Getting ready bitch! I’m gonna mark you as my !” You groan, feeling your balls loading with load far greater then a mere human could muster.

“Wait! You can’t cum in me! Without my powers I can’t stop from getting pregnant!” Mara screams, struggling to move, but your power keeps her moving more then a twitch.

“That’s the point slut! Your gonna bear your master a child! Now be a good girl and TAKE IT!” You scream, blowing a load of heavenly seed into her. Your first three spurts completely fill her womb to the brim, causing the remaining ones blast out around your cock. You shoot out about 20 spurts, causing a large puddle to pool on the floor. When you pull out, you realize your hold on her, letting her fall into your puddle.

“I-I can’t believe a mortal stole my power and me! But I have but to follow you master! If the gods learned you defiled me, they’ll wipe me out of existence.” Mara says, and almost pleading look in her eye, hoping that you won’t cast her away.

“Like I said, your my now pet! Let’s go, before the other gods show themselves!” You say, picking her up from the puddle.

“A bit to late for that!” Someone says, making you both turn to the person that has appeared.

Who showed up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)