More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

Who showed up?

Artemis

You both recognize the goddess is none other than Artemis. You give a small smile, as you knew she is one of the few virgins among the gods. Mara was absolutely afraid, as she understood how powerful she was, as it’s not so easy for a goddess to protect their chastity. Artemis was even far more powerful then Mara. The only reason Mara could keep hers was the divine Providence that protects her domain, but it seems her losing her power, has weakened the providence.

“How could you let a mere mortal steal your chastity? I’ll do away with you both!” Artemis says, before drawing her bow. She fires two arrows, aiming for both your hearts at the speed of light. You quickly react blocking them with your hands. When your hands collide with them, you feel their power surge within you. You then feel a connection establish with Artemis, as you’ve done with Mara, allowing you to draw out her power. “This? You can absorb the power of the gods? Impossible!” Artemis declares, her mind reeling from the turn of events.

“Mara lay back down!” You command her, lying back in your cum all over the floor. You turn back to Artemis, who still is confused at the turn of events.” Artemis! Eat Mara’s pussy as I claim you for myself!” You command, this time invoking your power to compel her.” Artemis mind is still jumbled, but she does as you say, defenseless against your compulsion. She gets on her knees, and starts licking Mara’s cum dripping pussy. You line your cock up, and thrust into her virgin quim. The feeling causing her mind to sober.

”No! Not my chastity! How can you do something so cruel!” She screams, before you compel her to continue pleasuring Mara’s slit, which Mara seems to enjoy quite a bit. You start pounding into her, enjoying her divine body. Her body feels even better, likely due to being more powerful originally. You can endure it even better though, due to possessing both of their powers. You decide to use your power to increase the pleasure you both experience, causing her to start cumming.” No! Don’t make me cum! I don’t wanna enjoy you rapping me!” She screams, her tight hole throbbing around you. The pleasure increase causes you to quickly reach the end!

“Oh yea! Time to make you a mother Artemis! Bear my child! FUCK!” You scream, before blasting your potent load into her. Your load is even greater, thicker, and more potent than last time. Your first spurt immediately fills her womb, and overflows. Then remaining shots leak out at a rate rivaling a hose. Quickly covering you all, and completely covering the floor. You pull out, letting her deflowered slit to gush on last time, as her cum filled womb deflates.

You then use your power to clean everything up, putting all your clothes back as well. You do leave their wombs with the seed still inside them, however.

“I think it’s time we leave this place! The other gods will start showing up her shortly! Grab a hold of me slaves! I’ll take us out.” You say. Mara quickly compiles, but Artemis hesitates. You can tell she’s still quite to be your , however she quickly realizes she’s dead if she doesn’t follow, so she finally garbs on. You then use your power to shoot of through space with them, quickly heading to a new location.

Where do you head?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)