More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Splooge McDuck Splooge McDuck

Which thread to read?

Heather's Nightmare

"Wake up!" boomed a loud yet raspy voice.

Heather's eyes were wide open. She couldn't see much but what she could see was the fact she was in her father's cabin. Something was different. None of the lights were on and everything was darker than usual, yet she could still see.

As she slowly started to get up Heather looked down at the couch she was lying on. It's supposed to be baking hot in this room. Why do I feel cold?

Turning around Heather screamed. Suddenly a hand covered her mouth. Her frightened eyes stared at her cousin Kurt, except he was pale, his cloths were ragged, and he was hovering a foot above the ground.

Once her ghost-like cousin removed his hand from her she asked, "Is this a dream or some kind of sick prank?"

"This is not a dream, for it is a nightmare," Kurt said with a blank stare.

For a moment Heather thought about her circumstances. When she was about to say something she was interupted by her cousin. "No. You cannot control this nightmare. There is no escape," Then Kurt's blank expression turned into a slight grin. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" Heather almost yelled.

"In this nightmare you are alone. The people you know do not know you, nor do they know eachother. In order to return to reality you must bring all 6 of your friends to this cabin. However you will find that quite difficult as this world is much different than the one you are familiar with," Kurt answers.

"There has to be some other way because I'm not playing your game," Heather says in a worried tone. This is bullshit! Why can't I just wake up? Come on, Heather! Wake up, dammit!

"But then again you don't have to return to your world. Either way I'll enjoy watching you suffer," Kurt adds.

Glaring at her cousin Heather concludes, "I'll do it,"

"Good luck," Kurt says before vanishing.


Note: This story is an experiment for me to play around and find out what works, and what doesn't work. I'm wondering if people actually want to see me continue off of this idea. If you want to see more chapters you can either like this one or add a comment. Thank you for your time.

The nightmare continues...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)