More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

"Welcome to Total Drama Island."

He step down onto the dock

"Welcome contestants. All of you will be doing horrendous, dangerous, and might I say some very suggestive stunts. To win 100000." He said.

You wonder what he meant but a tan green pants girl interrupted him. Her hotness being brought down by her nagging like voice.

"What do you mean by suggestive?" She said. "I'll call my lawyers and end this show right now."

The green hair punk reply. "Lighten up sweetheart. We're all here for some fun and a break from the real world."

She retort back. "Don't you dare call me sweetheart you juvie looking asshole."

Chris said. "So much tension. In such a small amount of time." He wink toward the camera. "Great for ratings." Chris then looked at the hot nagger. "And Courtney it clearly states in your contract that you will do anything we want. But we here at Total Drama Island love giving people choices. Leave now and forgo your chance at 100000 or stay here with us and let us torment... I mean allow you to complete to win the cash prize."

(https://www.patreon.com/JasonMaster if you want to support me and my stories)

Does Courtney stay or leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)