More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pingu Pingu

Does he enjoy Mia's doll body?

He always wanted to fuck Mia

Jim's eyes moved back and forth between his dad and the rubberized version of their neighbor. It felt a little bit wrong but his dad had been right, Mia had been a brat over the last years.

"I am in my room," he said and grabbed the rubber doll and carried her up in his room, tossing her onto the bed. In some way this was a dream he had for years, having her on all four on his bed. Finally, his horniness won over his doubts and so he dropped his pants. Mias latex pussy felt super tight and with slow trusts, Jim started to slide in and out, then increasing the speed and intensity of the pounding. The hair of the doll was probably the only thing that had stayed natural when his dad had dollified her earlier. Now it was also a great use as a handle as the Mia doll rocked back and forth with the bed.

the tight puss massaged his cock and from time to time he had to slow down to not um but to be able to enjoy the feeling a bit longer. Although then the thought rushed through his hand that this didn't have to be a one-time thing with his dad's device.

Finally, he came in Mia's pussy and pulled out, enjoying the view of the mess he did there. He headed into his small bathroom and got a quick shower. When he returned, he quickly cleaned up Mia and then headed downstairs. As he came down the stairs, he could hear some moans from his dad and someone else doing some slurping sound. Finally another, long moan from his dad

"Good girl," he could hear him say and when he got into the living room, his dad wasn't alone. In front of him was a young woman, dressed in the work clothes of the local pizza chain, who was rubbing his dad's cum into her massive tits. Only on a second look, he recognized Lisa, who lived down the road and who was working for the chain in the afternoons.

"Dad, what the heck? What happened to her?" Jim asked and noted the device next to his dad.

"Ordered pizza and decided to give her a little tip. And with the device, she was more than happy to get the tip right from my cock. I love those cheesy porn setups.

"But her tits?"

"Oh yeah, that is a bonus. She seems to be unhappy about them earlier."

Jim rolled his eyes. "We have to return Mia."

"Right, right," his dad said and pulled Lisa up, helped her to somehow stuff her tits back into the way to small shirt, and then shove her out of the front door. "The guys at the pizza place probably won't think too much about why her tour took so long when she comes back. And no worry, she won't remember anything here as soon as she steps on her scooter."Then both of them got dressed and carried Mia over to her house, placing her on the terrace with her legs widespread.

Back at their house both of them headed upstairs to watch the show and Jim's father pushed a few buttons. On the other side of the garden fence, Mia started to move, now back to her old self.

A moment later she realized that she was naked and sitting there with widespread legs. A little surprised scream echoed through the backyards as she jumped up and rushed back into her house. Both men grinned and were quite happy about the day.

"Now what?" Jim asked his dad. "What you gonna do with it?"

"Oh, this gonna be our little secret. But I thought, maybe you want to head out and I give you some instructions on how to operate the device?"

Where do they head?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)