More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Pingu Pingu

Where do they head?

To the mall

"Let's head to the mall," Jim suggested.

"Great idea," his dad said and pushed some buttons on the device. Jim felt a strange feeling in his stomach as if it was twirled and twisted for a moment. Then he realized that they were not back home anymore, but standing in a corner of the city's mall.

"Why you didn't tell me that this can teleport us?"

"Well, isn't that like a standard feature for such things?"

Jim sighted. His dad was right in some way. Both men looked around and tried to come up with some good targets. Finally, Jim pointed at a little stand in the middle of the mall. A couple of college-aged girls were collecting for a good cause. "Those look like they could need some more attention."

"I think I have an idea," his dad said and pushed some buttons on the device. A bright flash filled the room and when it faded, Jim realized that four of the college girls now wore only slutty lingerie. Their tits and asses had grown too. The last girl was actually offering her friends to some of the customers, the four changed college girls turned around to show off their fat asses even more.

"Cool," Jim said.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)