More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Fotzenglotz Fotzenglotz

Where do they head?

To the beach

"Sounds good, Dad! Where do you wanna go?" Jim asked his old man.
"How about the beach?" Gerald smiled.
"Sure! But maybe it would be a bit weird if someone sees you, my 50 year old father, and me gawking at some hot chicks!" Jim interjected.

"Oh, you're right, son! But I got a good disguise..." Gerald chuckled.

A few minutes later, Jim and what looked like a teen girl were strolling around the beach promenade.
"Dad, this is so weird, knowing it is you in there... How old are you even?" Jim said and gave her a quick glance.

"I don't know old she is, I haven't asked before scanning her, but old enough probably. I'm still 48 though." it came from her in Gerald's voice as she walked towards the beach. "You coming?"

Jim rolled his eyes. "What if you meet the girl on the beach?"

"Not likely, son. We both saw her leaving with her parents. And even if I should run into her, well... I always could pretend we just look very similar or I just could pick another girl's look."

"But what you want to do now, dad?" Jim asked. "You wanted to demonstrate the device."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)