More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Pingu Pingu

Where do they head?

To the pool

"What about the pool? Could've some fun there," his dad said and Jim thought about it too. Maybe that was a good idea. A lot of people would be around and they could've some fun. Not that he was super keen on sharing girls with his dad but he seemed to be happy to give him some space.

"Sure, we can do that," he said and a few minutes later the two were out of the house and headed towards the public pool, which was located near the center of the suburb they lived in.

Just as they reached, Jim realized something. "We have forgotten some bathing stuff, didn't we?"

"Oh yeah, I thought of that earlier too. But shouldn't be the most difficult problem to solve." He pointed to a bench where two college girls sat on a bench and looked at a phone.

His father pulled out the device and Jim watched how he started it up. "First we select those two," he explained to his son. "And then here is a command line. It takes detailed instructions on what you want to do. And it has suggestions so you are not fully clueless about what to type."

"First: Scan ...," he said and Jim watched how the device started to work and the two girls, unnoticed by anyone, glow a bit. "And then transform. I have two transformations queued up, so don't be surprised."

Jim wanted to ask what he meant but the next moment he felt how his body tingled, while the glow around the girls got super strong. When it died down, the girls were gone but two sets of bikinis laid there to be picked up.

"Are they?"

"Exactly," his dad said and as he walked there, Jim noticed how his dad looked like one of the college girls. Then he realized what that tingle was and looked down on himself. "You turned me into a girl."

"The best way to get into their changing area." His dad said and tossed him one of the bikinis. "Here, for you. And no worry, I put a timer on their transformation, they will be back to normal within 24 hours."

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)