More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ScottyBoi3 ScottyBoi3

What did Ben do?

He's been blackmailed.

I can't believe that I was stupid enough to let this happen.

There was always a part of me that knew that I would get myself into an embarrassing situation at some point, but I gotta say… I was not expecting this.

I sit on the floor of this very bare bedroom, a place that used to bring me comfort and safety. Now it simply sits as a reminder of my mistake and why I can potentially never go back to how my life was before.

Have you ever found yourself in a “between a rock and a hard place” situation before? Then you can probably understand my struggle. I've been wrapping my head around my current predicament, trying to figure out a way to get out of this so I can proceed my life as normal. Sadly, after looking over all of my options, I'm afraid that there's basically nothing that I can do.

Sitting in this empty room, there is an open window to let the morning sunlight settle in, landing on my exposed back, starting up at my neck and ending just above my exposed rear.

I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Benjamin Stetson, and I'm 23 years old. I've been described as a bit cocky and overconfident, but easy to get along with. I've got brown eyes, I'm a brunette, I'm around 5'8", and I weigh about 130lbs. You can usually find me dressed in…

Well, actually, nothing nowadays.

Yep, you read that right. That's not just your inner horndog filling in the blanks for you.

For multiple reasons (the biggest one being straight up ), I no longer have the privilege of clothing. I can't be dressed in anything for any reason whatsoever. Because of those psychos Austin and Brittany, I have but to be butt-ass naked 24/7. Not even shoes or socks. Sounds fun, doesn't it?

Does it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)